Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is when I get really annoyed with black people............

If someone comes on my turf with a gun, they can expect 10 rounds of hollow point .40's in their chest and head.

Kid got what was coming to him.

If someone comes on my turf with a gun, they can expect 10 rounds of hollow point .40's in their chest and head.

Kid got what was coming to him.
and unless your turf is your own home you can expect to be arrested as a result.

I dunno, if you see a poisonous snake creep into your kid's bedroom, you're not gonna wait and see if it's gonna strike, you're just attack that shit to make sure it doesn't get the chance to. shouldn't be in there in the first place. is how i see it

Ain't that the damn truth; I'm so sick of the Liberal assholes in this country (especially Toronto area!!!).

you would love texsas bor. if you cuold put up with the heat of course lol.
we have the death penalty and we fuckin use it.

Murder one is a ridiculous charge. Who cares if he finished the job anyway? They were there to rob and possibly kill him. I'd have skinned them and mailed it to their mothers while I was at it.

oklahoma has the same sort of laws as texas regarding this.

There was a story not that long ago where an older gentleman shot and killed a young man who was burglarizing his neighbor's home. He shot the fellow IN THE BACK and killed him. I also believe that the burglar was unarmed.

The old guy was hailed as a hero so apparently Texans look at this just *that much* differently than Oklahomans.

I LOVE the state of Texas. :)

Top Bottom