Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is when I get really annoyed with black people............

no, but close.......oklahoma I beleive.

My point being that if this happened in the state of Texas NO ONE would give a fat rat's ass. The kids used a gun to try to hold up a store. The owner shot them dead.

End of story.

Oklahoma AINT the state of Texas. It may be close geographically but that don't make it "close".

please, it's like the difference between an Irish catholic and an Irish protestant.........still an irritating drunk mick.....:lmao:

I haven't yet been made aware that Oklahomans are as gun-liberal as texans. I am thinkin by the news story they aren't.

Bottom line is that if this situation occured in the state of Texas the only thing you would hear is:

"Two youths were shot to death when they tried to rob a store-owner at gunpoint."

There would be no NAACP or Jesse Jackson or funds being raised so that the family of the "victims" (low-life pieces of shit) could sue the store-owner and the state for allowing the store-owner to defend his store/property as he saw fit within the confines of the law.

EVERYONE reading/heard about the story would say, "Thank goodness I live in the state of Texas where a law-abiding citizen can defend their lives/property with deadly force. PERIOD."

It's getting to the point where people seem to forget that the initial crime got committed in the first place and that the people involved should have to deal with the consequences. Why even have a business or home anymore if you can't defend it from a criminal?

Here in TO we just had a situation where a grocery store owner caught a guy shoplifting, went after him and brought him back to the store tied up and then called police. They showed up and charged the thief with theft (misdemeanor) and then charged the OWNER with kidnapping and assault (felonies)!

I wonder what happened to citizens power of arrest.

Section 494. (Criminal Code)[6]

(1) ARREST WITHOUT WARRANT BY ANY PERSON

Any one may arrest without warrant/s

(a) a person whom he finds committing an indictable offence; or

(b) a person who, on reasonable grounds, he believes

(i) has committed a criminal offence, and

(ii) is escaping from and freshly pursued by persons who have lawful authority to arrest that person

(2) ARREST BY OWNER, ETC., OF PROPERTY

Hung jury at best for the prosecution. Have I said that Im glad that piece of shit is dead yet?

a wounded little shit on the floor can still pull out another gun and shoot you. maybe you don't have to kill him but i def wouldve at least shot his hands.

Well, lets at least be accurate about this.

So what's the problem?

If I'm reading the story correctly the thugs never fired a shot so when one guy runs off and the other is lying on the ground shot how much danger are you still in? As far as the dead kid getting what he deserved the punishment for armed robbery is not death so no, he didn't get what he deserved. All the surviving thugs are also charged with murder, which is normal when one of the perpetrators is killed during a crime.

If you want to get annoyed at black folk just watch this series of videos a couple of times. I have and I have no fucking clue WTF these fools are talking about.

I'm with Dialtone on this one.

If someone points gun in your face you have every right to defend yourself with equally deadly force. HOWEVER, when you shoot them, then go get a different gun and come back to shoot a wounded man lying on the ground 5 more times; that's no longer self-defense.

The man should be subject to prosecution for that. I'm sure the jury will see the actual surveylance tape and hear testimony regarding the man's state of mind after staring down the barrel of a gun.

But if I were Czar of America, there's no way the kids family would be entitled to one dime in a civil suit. If you decide to go outside the law and rob someone at gun-point. You shouldn't be protected under the law from anything that results.

BTW, when is the N (double A) CP going to chang it's name to the N quadruple A; National Association for the Advancement of African Americans?

My point being that if this happened in the state of Texas NO ONE would give a fat rat's ass. The kids used a gun to try to hold up a store. The owner shot them dead.

End of story.

Oklahoma AINT the state of Texas. It may be close geographically but that don't make it "close".

oklahoma has the same sort of laws as texas regarding this.

Top Bottom