Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is when I get really annoyed with black people............

fuck that little piece of shit. got what he deserved.

your judgement is not going to be the same under the circumstances.

you try to rob me and i have a chance to kill you, you're going to die.

play with fire get burned

I agree. The two kids who held up the pharmacy do not deserve to live. There is no place in society for people like this. Regardless of skin tone.

I will say that the pharmacist should have used better judgement. The kid was down and not getting up. The threat was removed. He should have removed the kids weapon and called the police. He will have his day in court and I imagine he will serve time for this.

The local black community and NAACP should take the resources being used to stir the pot over this situation and try to prevent these things from happening in the future rather than react after the fact. Where were these kids parents/teachers/mentors?

Always wondered.

Where is the NAACP when blacks murder other blacks? Why do they come out only when a black is murdered by a white? So the 95% of blacks who are murdered by blacks or hispanics don't mean anything?

r

Why stop at 5 shots i would have emptied the clip in that POS

If you are forced to shot dead beat mutha fuckers it is always best to kill them, so that they can not sue you. They should give this dude a medal.

I always love it too when the parents get all self-righteous and say how good of a kid he was instead of realizing that they raised a criminal. Maybe if you had paid more attention he wouldn't have been committing armed robbery.

Here in TO we just had a situation where a grocery store owner caught a guy shoplifting, went after him and brought him back to the store tied up and then called police. They showed up and charged the thief with theft (misdemeanor) and then charged the OWNER with kidnapping and assault (felonies)!

that's just unspeakably retarded.

I always love it too when the parents get all self-righteous and say how good of a kid he was instead of realizing that they raised a criminal. Maybe if you had paid more attention he wouldn't have been committing armed robbery.

yep, that's what gets me. I completely understand a woman lamenting the loss of her child, but at least own up to who and what your kid was. Don't call him "your baby" when more than likely you didn't give a fuck about him till he got shot.

The local black community and NAACP should take the resources being used to stir the pot over this situation and try to prevent these things from happening in the future rather than react after the fact. Where were these kids parents/teachers/mentors?
Well, lets at least be accurate about this.

Anthony Douglas, president of the Oklahoma chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, called a news conference to praise the district attorney for bringing the murder charge. But he said the organization has taken no position on Ersland's guilt or innocence.

"We want the system to do its job," Douglas said.
So what's the problem?

If I'm reading the story correctly the thugs never fired a shot so when one guy runs off and the other is lying on the ground shot how much danger are you still in? As far as the dead kid getting what he deserved the punishment for armed robbery is not death so no, he didn't get what he deserved. All the surviving thugs are also charged with murder, which is normal when one of the perpetrators is killed during a crime.

If you want to get annoyed at black folk just watch this series of videos a couple of times. I have and I have no fucking clue WTF these fools are talking about.

fuck that little piece of shit. got what he deserved.

your judgement is not going to be the same under the circumstances.

you try to rob me and i have a chance to kill you, you're going to die.

play with fire get burned

Agreed, it's kill or be killed in those circumstances. Those pieces of shit knew what they were getting into when the made the choice to hold the guy up under gunpoint. Karma is a bitch!

Top Bottom