Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is when I get really annoyed with black people............

maybe the young man's life wasn't in vain...hopefully his thugamuffin friends will benefit from this.
could be the life lesson they need.
i wonder if the pharma was black if the naacp would get invovled?

i wonder if the pharma was black if the naacp would get invovled?

no they wouldn't........this is what irks the shit out of me. If the pharmacist was black, he was just handlin his bidness you know...........but if he's anything but black.....:rolleyes:

And I'm not even saying that the pharmacist doesn't need to spend anytime in jail, he does. But 1st degree murder is saying he did no less than if one of those kids had shot someone in that pharmacy in the commission of an armed robbery. And I will not accept the inevitable deification of that young boy.

no they wouldn't........this is what irks the shit out of me. If the pharmacist was black, he was just handlin his bidness you know...........but if he's anything but black.....:rolleyes:

And I'm not even saying that the pharmacist doesn't need to spend anytime in jail, he does. But 1st degree murder is saying he did no less than if one of those kids had shot someone in that pharmacy in the commission of an armed robbery. And I will not accept the inevitable deification of that young boy.

I disagree, if someone comes at you with a gun, you have the right to kill them...I think it's pretty cut and dry. it just so happened to be a major 'occupational' risk for those kids. And in my opinion, we as a society are better off without them.

i think temporary insanity (after having some punk try and blow your head off), would justify making sure the lil nig didnt get back up.

the mother should be lynched too.

he def didnt have to shoot her baby like that, and maybe if she was a better mother her wanna be gangsta/dealer child would have been in school instead of robbing drug stores.

black, white, messican, asian...doesn't matter. Kid got what he deserved. Don't point a gun in another mans face if you're not prepared to exhange a few rounds.

I disagree, if someone comes at you with a gun, you have the right to kill them...I think it's pretty cut and dry. it just so happened to be a major 'occupational' risk for those kids. And in my opinion, we as a society are better off without them.

he went and got another gun specifically to finish the kid when there was no more threat........I "understand" this action, but I can't condone it even though it is likely I may very well have done the same thing. Some punishment is in order, but by the state.........the kids' family absolutely cannot be allowed to financially gain from his decision to commit armed robbery. Which in reality is precisely what's going to happen. They're going to acquit the pharmacist on 1st degree charges but leave him open to a civil suit which they will pressure him to accept and it all get's swept under the rug. The family is paid their "ransom" and go off quietly.

Top Bottom