Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the zimmerman "omg racist!!!" shooting in florida of the kid

Btw... Know why we've never sent a woman to the moon?

Nothing on the moon needs cleaning.

I can't blame the kid from running from that chubby racist fuck he looks like a goddam child molester. It's really sad the kid died and clear from the audio the guy was a racist. Cops screwed that shit up royal.

I'd be frustrated too if I were you and had a Baby Dick that couldnt reach teh poon of a chick with a thick ass.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

I'm relieved your loser nature prevents you from ever procreating unless a knife or gun is involved.

I'm not saying I'm not repressed, probably, I have no idea, but idk. Most of the things that I think of in a "rape fantasy" I've done yet I've never done that before as in, I've never pretended I didn't want it and a guy has never played that role for me. IDK. Maybe I don't realize I feel guilty haha. The one guy I was comfortable enough to mention it to looked at me like I was insane. Maybe I am.

Your not a fantasy is just that a fantasy not always something you want to make real. I think the rape fantasy has more to do with wanting to be submissive in a sense giving up control. Just my two cents.

I have 3some fantasies all the time but when push has come to shove I have never been able to go through with it. Either MFF or MMF I just like the thought of it.

Top Bottom