Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the zimmerman "omg racist!!!" shooting in florida of the kid

Show me something showing where the NAACP played the race card against someone that wasn't white.

you are wasting your time, the dude cannot and will not see any story from other than far left obama bootlicking beliefs.
good enough bro, but a hopeless partisan.

you are wasting your time, the dude cannot and will not see any story from other than far left obama bootlicking beliefs.
good enough bro, but a hopeless partisan.
LOL @ partisan....

Like I always say...

Buddy Roemer FTW.....

you still dont get it rob Bino.

Show me something showing where the NAACP played the race card against someone that wasn't white.
The NAACP doesn't come out against any one race; they come out FOR a minority. If any minority is being discriminated against it would obviously most likely be by someone in the majority, which most often means white. Many of the NAACP leaders are now Hispanic. You can Google NAACP + Hispanic and get plenty of evidence of this.

LOL @ partisan....

Like I always say...

Buddy Roemer FTW.....

you still dont get it rob Bino.

i get it clearly bro, you are on a slowly sinking raft...i find it noble that you are sticking to your guns as the ship goes down though, i just don't want you to take me down with it.
and two more weeks and i'm out of this pos state! it's all yours bro

i get it clearly bro, you are on a slowly sinking raft...i find it noble that you are sticking to your guns as the ship goes down though, i just don't want you to take me down with it.

Move to austin rob, you know its total boss

tumblr_lyy1gaZ07M1qed2ie.gif

According to the Justice Dept 86% of White murders are committed by Whites, and 94% of Black murders are committed by Blacks. I want YOU to explain that because that suggests to me Zimmerman should have been looking out for white kids.

People generally murder within their own ethnic group because murders are generally committed among acquaintances, it's why the police use a circular search pattern starting with close family and moving outward as they look for suspects. The stats you posted just make my point, it was an anomaly, the fact 96% of black males die at the hands of other black males means that 4% die at the hands of another ethnic group.

It has been reported there were break ins by young black males in the neighborhood and Zimmerman was most likely profiling the kid. If there had been reports of break ins by Hells Angels and he saw a white guy cruising the neighborhood on his Harley wearing a Hell's Angel's jacket he probably would have called 911 and may or may not have pursued him...

I really despise these three ring circuses and I avoid watching coverage of high profile cases. Barry should speak to the kids more likely to die on the south side of Chicago than Baghdad, where he community organized, as opposed to speaking about an anomaly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom