Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Yankees are THE luckiest team in the world!!!

reverse the curse

I was going for the cubs and soz even though I am from NY as I truly wanted them to win. Both teams got beat by hungrier better teams. No curse.

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Yankees are THE luckiest team in the world!!!

KillahBee said:

Ignorance. Your parents must be proud you degenerate, backwoods, unathletic virgin. It sucks to lose, doesn't it? Have some class.

Yes, they are proud, I played soccer in the 8th grade and football in the 10th grade, 1 year of tennis in college, I can dedalift my geo metro and simultaneously poop on your head. I can do a fifteen minute mile and incline bench 225 for 3 reps and I am DAMN proud to be a sore loser. May the entire team of yankees come down with puss filled anal sores. May they all bleed and cry with pain when they take a piss. May they all be punk'd by Ashton Kutcher!

Last edited:
Ffactor said:
I hate them more than a barium enema.
Marlins sweep the Yankees!

aren't you the guy that started a thread titled "red sox win"?

And if you think they always get lucky, remember 2 years ago when the diamondbacks scored of rivera with 3 broken bat hits.

YANKEES WIN, THE YANKEEEEEES WIN!!!

KillahBee said:

Yet another fine example of ingorance. 26 World Championships. 4 rings since 96. Won ALCS in 2001. Won ALCS in 2003.

I guess that means they "suck".

YOu have to ignore people who make comments like the yankees suck. They are probably foriegners who think soccer is exciting.

Well, one thing is for certain... with the Cubs and the Redsox out of it... baseball seaon is over for me. I couldn't care less who wins out of these teams. I guess I would like to see the bought and paid for Yankees go down in flames, but who really gives a shit... the most interesting matchup is no longer on the table.

If the Yankees win... it really is no big accomplishment. When one team has the atom bomb and everyone else is competing with slingshots, does it really mean anything? If there were a salary cap and every team had a fair shot like in the NFL, their championships would mean something.

KillahBee said:

Yet another fine example of ignorance. 26 World Championships. 4 rings since 96. Won ALCS in 2001. Won ALCS in 2003.

I guess that means they "suck".

I meant they "suck" because they always win..... It was just a quick reply

Top Bottom