Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The "Hooray for baseball" thread

Rocco Baldelli is my boy

I, as one of the few logical fans out there, predict another typical year for the Yanks. Lots of runs scored, never at the right times, poor production with runners on, flashes of quality pitching but overall shittiness from Moose and Johnson, with Pavano and Wright to combine for 1 start the entire season.

But I'll be at the home opener so I'm happy

hamstershaver said:
the devil rays will score a lot of runs, but get scored on even more, one of the most talented teams in mlb with their bats, but their pitching is the worst in baseball
who do you think will have a better season, the Drays or the Marlins?

Drays got Edwin Jackson and Chuck Tiffany from the Dodgers for Danny Baez and Lance Carter. I lost hope in Jackson long a go, but I think Tiffany is a prospect with real talent. I have a feeling the Dodgers are going to regret trading him.

The Washington Nationals.

As I much as I love the New York Yankees. This is my home, and I will support the new team. I know the New York Mets (I'm going) is playing them. I have to see if the NYY will be playing them as well (If they are, I'm definitely going).

nycgirl said:
The Washington Nationals.

As I much as I love the New York Yankees. This is my home, and I will support the new team. I know the New York Mets (I'm going) is playing them. I have to see if the NYY will be playing them as well (If they are, I'm definitely going).

Respect for NYCgirl = GONE

Top Bottom