Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best AI throughout a cycle?

rob, if you get it in the mail without problems, please give us some feedback on that. Good luck on your cycle, Armoasin is my AI of choice. Espescially post cycle.

Im planning to start a cycle in January.

Its going to look like this:

Test E: 400mg/week ( week 1 -10 )
Equipose: 400mg/week ( week 1 -10 )
Masteron: 400mg/week ( week 1 - 12 )

This is not going to be my first time, I`ve cycled before, and used diffrent kind of AAS.

The thing is that my body is little to sensetive to Gyno and the sympthomes appear almost everytime I cycle.

Whats the best AI to use throughout this cycle to keep away the gyno and the estrogen related sideeffects?

What do u guys think about Armidex? ( I have this available )

Check out predatornutrition.com

that's hillarious! it was developed for breast cancer! then by what means does it control bloat if not by blocking estrogen? lol

Masteron was developed for breast cancer?
No I think you are a little off and creating a simplistic approach the reality is that DHT's and its derivatives are commonly used in treatment of certain forms of breast cancer. Big differance. It is not proven and most literature says MAY not IT DOES.

"Masteron may interact with the aromatase enzymes to inhibit aromatization of other steroids into estrogen, and may additionally interact with estrogen (as a "blocker" of sorts) at the receptor site."

They give it to cancer patients who are getting chemotherapy! Do you know what chemo does to your body? It fucks you up. They give you a low aromatizing steriod to retain muscle as your body is eating itself. Since its wont convert to estro and cause more breast tissue. That has nothing to do with AI's.

Your statement is nothing more than a belief and not proven medically, and I would rather be certain than hopefull when its my nipple under the knife and I don't want gyno surgery.
So I stick with my call of forma Stanazol from mr supps.
And good luck to you and your choice of AI, Masteron

•Eur J Cancer Clin Oncol. 1983 Sep;19(9):1231-7.
•Cancer Res. 1982 Nov;42(11):4408-12.

Masteron was developed for breast cancer?
No I think you are a little off and creating a simplistic approach the reality is that DHT's and its derivatives are commonly used in treatment of certain forms of breast cancer. Big differance. It is not proven and most literature says MAY not IT DOES.

"Masteron may interact with the aromatase enzymes to inhibit aromatization of other steroids into estrogen, and may additionally interact with estrogen (as a "blocker" of sorts) at the receptor site."

They give it to cancer patients who are getting chemotherapy! Do you know what chemo does to your body? It fucks you up. They give you a low aromatizing steriod to retain muscle as your body is eating itself. Since its wont convert to estro and cause more breast tissue. That has nothing to do with AI's.

Your statement is nothing more than a belief and not proven medically, and I would rather be certain than hopefull when its my nipple under the knife and I don't want gyno surgery.
So I stick with my call of forma Stanazol from mr supps.
And good luck to you and your choice of AI, Masteron

•Eur J Cancer Clin Oncol. 1983 Sep;19(9):1231-7.
•Cancer Res. 1982 Nov;42(11):4408-12.

wow, makes a lot of sense now.

thanks for that 4t

This is not going to be my first time, I`ve cycled before, and used diffrent kind of AAS.

The thing is that my body is little to sensetive to Gyno and the sympthomes appear almost everytime I cycle.

Whats the best AI to use throughout this cycle to keep away the gyno and the estrogen related sideeffects?

armidex is cool but I enjoy femara

Aromasin is the best for a strong cycle

for that cycle forma should be fine

I think the ARIMIDEX you have avilable will work just fine.

Top Bottom