Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thats it

Haha well now i know cane. I guess if its a draw i will pm you or brown. brownie has been MIA lately.
I just post anything to help and kind of volunteered myself in.

Brownie is the bookie mod.

You and both volunteered bro. And you have a direct line to me for anything, you know this!

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

You know it man. I can put up NFL by tonight all of them. Just sucks when I go out friday night to the bars and wakeup to a msg asking why nothing is done.

I agree with cane that games need to be put up regardless if nobody bets. NFL has been good so far this year. MLB is going up Im sure and Slayer69 was great for ncaa. he just disappared though

^^^ Hoss, I PM'd you like 2 weeks ago the first time you did not abandon a push and said to contact cane or hoss to abandon.. only mods of this forum can abandon the games. I thought you understood that.. if its a push.. 49ers -7.. and they win by 7.. and its a push you have to abandon the game and return stakes back to the bettors. what you did is pocket both our bets by checking off no winner.

its not a big deal.. when i bookied NHL, NBA last year ask hurriJEW i fucked up like 10 times.. BBR, and that other dude were always bitching how i was the worst bookie ever etc etc.. but after a little while i got the hang of things and they begged me to bookie games they requested.

one game I paid out the wrong side for like 100M!!! so i had to go back and find out every person who bet and i went into the karma store and spent like 2 hours that morning hitting everyone that i owed karma too. plus I took a 100M hit, some of the guys ended up sending me back the karma luckily or else i would of gotten fucked for 200M ... so shit like that happens. just make sure if its a push you do nothing except PM hoss or cane and tell them to abandon. thats why i wrote in the 49ers thread ABANDON!!! i thought you would of saw it

you are doing a great job with the games. but if a mistake is made ya gotta make sure you fix the error and take care of the bettors otherwise we will get pissed off and send the mafia crew after you :) we are gamblers so you know we are sick fucks as it is (especially southernlord)

i know you are a good dude so you didn't mean to do that.. you thought you were giving us back our bets.. simple mistake.. brownie is gonna give us back our K but once you get your K back up remember you owe him!

the nice thing about being a bookie is you can end up like me or cane and have a shitload of karma, so it pays off in the end.

PS when i am a bettor i fucking hate the bookies, i want to bust all of you. no different then when i'm at a poker table and want to bust the entire table. thats the nature of the game.. luckily this is only for karma lol

also i will bet if there are games up all the time.. but sometimes i miss the games. so i think if you all put the games up a few days earlier and did some marketing on C&C and even on the other forums of the site you would definately get more action. make sure you tell those guys that if they post in the threads they will get hits. its hard right now cause you guys don't have karma to hit them with.. but me and cane and the other karma rich guys will hit them .. i try to hit guys all the time on here

and as always if you need help for some games for me to chip in as always i have said just drop me a PM a few days ahead of time. i don't mind even putting up some college games (even though i hate college) but i don't mind putting up the big games of the week, if i can help out .. just let me know ahead of time,

sounds good man. i wonder what the chances are of me getting the right to abandon games. i wanna still be a bookie just need a little backup. will try to get this bookie forum the way it was

Top Bottom