Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thats it

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
Im Retiring from the K Bookie Thread.

No more posting games up or requests. I am going to be here to focus on n2bm and being a rep.

Not busting my ass posting games, getting called a "thief" for stealing k on abandoning a game.

And the one time i dont post ncca we just get posts from people saying " no ncca or no mlb today:

put it up yourself. I'm done doing this bullshit
-Hoss

You mad bro? LOL

get to work and stop crying!just playing

but in all seriousness. what do you expect to happen , if you are settling events wrong and not paying them back? lol of course they are going to be pissed

i hear ya bro. honest mistake.Its tricky.. the event has to be abandoned, no winning outcome, means you keep everyones karma lol

steve and sj. let me know how much he owes you and ill send it to ya

only shit that bothers me, is not making a mistake like you did.You will never hear me ball you out for that... its the events not going up, like playoff games etc.This place has never had that problem before and recently its been happening over and over, when i ran this place or even spart before me, we made sure this never happened,a playoff game not going up over and over, is unacceptable.This place has taken a serious nosedive lately and its concening...

i have alot going on right now running the ntbm rep team and modding the aas section, so i cant watch it like i did before .. i will talk to nathan when i get a chance and we will try and fix this place up again.Looks like the moves we made for the bookie section, just didnt work out.Everyone just calm down lol

Haha well now i know cane. I guess if its a draw i will pm you or brown. brownie has been MIA lately.
I just post anything to help and kind of volunteered myself in.

Brownie is the bookie mod.

Haha well now i know cane. I guess if its a draw i will pm you or brown. brownie has been MIA lately.
I just post anything to help and kind of volunteered myself in.

Brownie is the bookie mod.

i know all this and you are not to blame at all .Again i have NO problem with you making a mistake at all.Shit happens and no winning outcome is tricky.Gamblers getting mad, i cant fault them either... Are you suprised?.Karma is vitual money.In vegas if someone won a bet and they got charged with a losing bet,they will go apeshit.Its the nature of the beast.Dont take it so personal.

Im Retiring from the K Bookie Thread.

Not busting my ass posting games,

And the one time i dont post ncca we just get posts from people saying " no ncca or no mlb today:

put it up yourself. I'm done doing this bullshit
-Hoss

For the past year + events have been going up fine from NBA to NHL to NFL. All with your help Hoss.
And I agree with you, complaints about whats not up, then they are put up and no one bets is frustrating .
Not to mention a few bookies we had have left. Which heavys the burden on remaining bookies.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Last edited:
Top Bottom