Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Texas Monsters's Monster Cycle Log

So I started to notice that I looked a little bit bloaty today........I am thinking it is because this weekend I took in too much sodium. Had around 4-5 lbs of beef in a short amount of time due to super bowl.

So for this week I am going to really watch my sodium levels and see if the bloat goes down.

If the bloat does not go down I am looking at 2 options:

A) Drop the test dose
B) Up the AI dose

What do you guys think?

I might just be getting a little bit paranoid because I looked bloaty after a high sodium weekend because up to this point I have not noticed any bloat or sides like that.

I would give it a little bit of time. Your body may readjust.
i wouldn't do either of those options tho. because 1. your test dose is pretty low 2. you run the risk of getting tired again like you were

a little bloat isn't a bad thing...just keep your hormones consistent and don't make adjustments based off a couple of days.
and bloat would only be bad if you had too much estrogen or progesterone...but you are taking support supps to keep those down.

i notice that I bloat a little bit on the days off of Aromasin..............but I think that this is necessary to keep somewhat normal/constant estrogen levels (don't want to kill it all by taking it ED)

I would give it a little bit of time. Your body may readjust.
i wouldn't do either of those options tho. because 1. your test dose is pretty low 2. you run the risk of getting tired again like you were

a little bloat isn't a bad thing...just keep your hormones consistent and don't make adjustments based off a couple of days.
and bloat would only be bad if you had too much estrogen or progesterone...but you are taking support supps to keep those down.

i notice that I bloat a little bit on the days off of Aromasin..............but I think that this is necessary to keep somewhat normal/constant estrogen levels (don't want to kill it all by taking it ED)

Solid ok that is what I was looking for......gonna just keep the sodium down this next week or so and see what happens.

It was most likely too much sodium because today I feel it just slipping off so to speak.

Solid ok that is what I was looking for......gonna just keep the sodium down this next week or so and see what happens.

It was most likely too much sodium because today I feel it just slipping off so to speak.

Cool, well that is good news. Like i said the days I don't take aromasin I do feel bloated somewhat (not to the degree it would be if i werent taking it tho) and then the days I do take it I feel absolutely no bloat. killing E at 80 percent-ish on that day, makes me feel like the day off is necessary to allow your body to have some estrogen to function. just my own theory here....could be wrong tho....

you could watch your Blood pressure too tho....it may be a good indicator of estrogen or increased sodium intake. if it stays in a good range then it could be neither.

I have a bp monitor and check it quite frequently....but yeah when I get high estro I get all red in the face hahahah and high bp is definately up.

Yeah I agree with you on the days off enbetween to let some estrogen come back up.

Good luck with hormone replacement therapy for the rest of your life and lifetime dialysis from kidney failure. I'm in medical and it's sad when I see people go overboard. Had a 30 year old in here for dialysis and testicular cancer from steroid abuse at a young age. He was a wreck. Just saying. You are going overboard IMO. And unless you are training for a pro sport, you are killing yourself

Good luck with hormone replacement therapy for the rest of your life and lifetime dialysis from kidney failure. I'm in medical and it's sad when I see people go overboard. Had a 30 year old in here for dialysis and testicular cancer from steroid abuse at a young age. He was a wreck. Just saying. You are going overboard IMO. And unless you are training for a pro sport, you are killing yourself

Thanks I get my bloods checked frequently :)

Before this cycle I had everything come back fine......I have had extensive testing and am currently under the care of a physician.

I think it is cute that you worry about me though xoxox

Thanks I get my bloods checked frequently :)

Before this cycle I had everything come back fine......I have had extensive testing and am currently under the care of a physician.

I think it is cute that you worry about me though xoxox

Hey it's your life and your body. Most people don't thjnk they are hurting themselves until you are laying in ICU with all your organs shut down. It's not cute being on HRT for life or intubated brah

Top Bottom