Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Texas Monsters's Monster Cycle Log

Today Was shoulders.......ouch that is all I have to say

Rotator Cuff Warm up
Rear delt cable flys
Bent over DB flys
15x40
15x50
12x65
10x75

DB military
12x80
12x90
10x110
8x130
8x140

Upright Row
20x95
12x135
12x145
10x155

DB shrug ( 10 sec hold x 10 reps) x 3 sets at 100lb

Cable flys all sorts of directions

100 rep monster drop set db standing fly

Hey man,
Just wanted to give you an update. I changed my aromasin to 12.5 ED rather than EOD and it made a substantial difference. Not tired, libido up, and estrogen in check. Just wanted to say you could try that if you still having that bloat issue. I read on a thread from needto about dosing like this and it has been so much better.

Hey man,
Just wanted to give you an update. I changed my aromasin to 12.5 ED rather than EOD and it made a substantial difference. Not tired, libido up, and estrogen in check. Just wanted to say you could try that if you still having that bloat issue. I read on a thread from needto about dosing like this and it has been so much better.

No the bloat I was having was due to too much sodium intake.....I have gotten it down since then.

I have kept My aromasin dosage at 12.5mg eod.......I was having problems in the beggining of my cycle because the test I was taking was not converting to estrogen quite yet so it dropped my estro just a little bit lower than need be..

I have had no bloat or no estrogen sides and currently considering upping my test dose for the second 10 week part.

Week 7 update........

Alright guys so I am 7 weeks in. All I can say is that the NPP is very powerfull stuff and love every minute of it.

My weight is starting to peak out around 255...........and I could get that up higher but the gains would be sloppy......so I am just going to be patient and keep letting the EQ work its wonders in the Background.

The EQ btw is making me very vascular......almost comparable to masteron (but not as good as mast prop at 200 mg eod....talk about spider man)

Everything is up, energy, libido, lifts, appetite ( EQ appettite really starting to kick in)

On my refeed day I knocked down around 10 cups of brown rice and 50 + ounces of white fish.

Speaking of DIET:

Diet is going to get changed up a little bit in the next few weeks......going to have to start working in some lower carb days. Still playing around with the macros a little bit to see just how low I can go but so far I have noticed that 150g carbs is the lowest I can go.........lower than that I flatten out.

Juice:
I have 3 weeks left of NPP. Then I am going to be switching gears to masteron E at 600 mg. I am also either going to bump up my test c dosage or mix in some test prop and pin eod along with the long esters so it would look something like this. ( ps I dont care about pinning so dont chime in that eod pins for a long time are a no no)

Test prop 100mg eod (1ml)
EQ 200 mg eod (1ml)
Mast e 175 mg eod (.8ml)
Test c 125 mg eod ( .5 ml)

Now I am wanting to set it up like this just in case I run into estrogen sides I can drop the test prop real quick. Then go back to my 1.5ml a week test c schedule.

ya man I like how in tuned to your cycle you are.

EQ definitely is crazy sick vascularity wise. adding that mast in will im sure be the kicker.

running any orals in here? and you should check into those transdermals....could add something to your cycle without having to have extra pinning. (good for the week or so before the show when you cut out the injects)

ya man I like how in tuned to your cycle you are.

EQ definitely is crazy sick vascularity wise. adding that mast in will im sure be the kicker.

running any orals in here? and you should check into those transdermals....could add something to your cycle without having to have extra pinning. (good for the week or so before the show when you cut out the injects)

Thanks Man ( Everything always looks good on paper at first anyways hahaha)

Speaking of which I have decided just to drop the test cyp completely and just save what I have for later.....( In previous cycles week 8-10 is when I noticed the long estered test getting to me so to speak).

So I will just be doing
Test prop 100mg eod
EQ 200mg eod
Mast e 200mg eod

And loving every minute of the nice lean gains........

As far as orals or transdermals go I have not really planned to much ahead into that.

For the polisher on the back side I know I will be using either winny or anavar.

I jump started this cycle with NPP in hopes to stay away from orals but I am thinking about throwing in some tbol......but then again I really do not like orals too much because imo those results are very short lived.

Ya I would onlyfinish up with an oral, for the show.

I'm running tren and test transdermals and by day 2 I have superhuman tren strength again. They are fire. Already love them.

Their winstrol one would be less harsh on the liver. And you can run it much longer than oral form. it is similar to injectable since it avoids first pass thru the stomach. And from what I read super drol is actually a pretty sick compound.

But tbol you could run longer too and more reliable gains.

Top Bottom