Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Texas Monsters's Monster Cycle Log

Protein is always high

I take in around 400-500 g protein every day

Calories stays around 3800-4500 (sometimes 5000).

I do have lower calorie days but that just depends on my body......( I know how to listen very well)

But the lowest I every go in a day is something like 2900-3000.

UPDATE TIME!!!!!!!

End Of week 8

Gear:
So there has been a little change up here in there in the cycle but currently running.

test prop 100mg eod
EQ 200 mg eod
Mast e 200 mg eod
NPP 200 mg eod ( only two weeks left of npp)

The reason for this is that test c gives me bloat at around 8-10 weeks so this time I have decided to switch up to prop ( probably end up bumping up the dose to 150 mg eod).
I also got some tbol ( most of my gear is free anyways ) so I will be doing tbol for about 6-8 weeks starting in the next couple of weeks.

Diet/weight
I am still around 4000 cals a day average. I am still leaning out and still making gains........remember it is a very slow process prepping for shows that happen in july, august, sept ( especially septemtber Mr O time)

Weight is at 260.........right where I wanted to be after about 8 weeks. All quality gains and in the places where I wanted them.

Training:

My lifts are through the fing roof!!!!!!!!!!! Never thought my strength would increase like this without running tren but it feels that way.

Was repping out 6 plates on the dead lift like it was my day job.

Everything else is gtg.....no sides

UPDATE TIME!!!!!!!

End Of week 8

Gear:
So there has been a little change up here in there in the cycle but currently running.

test prop 100mg eod
EQ 200 mg eod
Mast e 200 mg eod
NPP 200 mg eod ( only two weeks left of npp)

The reason for this is that test c gives me bloat at around 8-10 weeks so this time I have decided to switch up to prop ( probably end up bumping up the dose to 150 mg eod).
I also got some tbol ( most of my gear is free anyways ) so I will be doing tbol for about 6-8 weeks starting in the next couple of weeks.

Diet/weight
I am still around 4000 cals a day average. I am still leaning out and still making gains........remember it is a very slow process prepping for shows that happen in july, august, sept ( especially septemtber Mr O time)

Weight is at 260.........right where I wanted to be after about 8 weeks. All quality gains and in the places where I wanted them.

Training:

My lifts are through the fing roof!!!!!!!!!!! Never thought my strength would increase like this without running tren but it feels that way.

Was repping out 6 plates on the dead lift like it was my day job.

Everything else is gtg.....no sides
Texas, this is a great log pal., I am definitely looking to do this same cycle at some point. Thanks for posting this for all of us to learn..

Sadly no on the pics....... :( I am still trying to find time where I can get one of my good friends to get some pics of me ( then photo shop of course.....tattoos are a dead give away so to speak) Worse case scenario I might post a video at the end, of this really big body builder I know ;)

And @Arabian

This Cycle is really fun so far......the first few weeks were still good but now I am noticing that the EQ is starting to build to a respectful level.....you know that point in any cycle where you just feel on top of the world. (the other day was super setting 315 close grip bench for triceps with 65 lb concentrated curls)

If I were you though I would definately want to kick start it with an oral and also throw in some primo for 16-20 weeks instead of the mast. ( I wanted to do that in the first place but sources were limited ).

Forgot to also mention that after the tbol run will probaly give in and start running tren a at 30 mg ed

Last edited:
Ok so it has been a crazy 3 weeks. Update for all you Nig Nogs.......

This is the end of week 11....and all I have to say is HOLY FUCKING SHIT BALLS THIS EQ IS FUCKING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

My weight is at 260 now which is only a 5 pound increase since the last post but the BF is now starting to just slide right off.....I am about 20 weeks out from comp and still on target for where I want to come in at weight and BF wise. It has dropped around 1.5 %

The weight has been placed mainly on my back and traps.....which I am embarrassed to say that those were my lagging body parts. Hitting back twice a week though has really brought that up to par.

My diet has changed only slightly now is when I start mixing in a few more protein/fat meals to start to come down in BF slowly......( I hate cutting weight and it is pointless because it only makes me look flat....imo) Calories are still high ( lowest cal day is 3000).

I have also started doing some fasted cardio before breakfast.....20 minutes medium resistance and pace......this really gets me going and it is what I have done for a while now when trying to get leaner and it works for me.

Now on to the fun stuff.........
Currently ON
Test prop 100mg eod
Mast E 100 mg eod
EQ 100 mg eod

The EQ is hitting right about the time every one said it would and the best part is that I still have weeks of it left.
The pumps are out of this world and cant wait to see what week 16-20+ brings......just being on the stationary bike and I get a crazy pump all over.......EQ two thumbs way up.

The Mast is helping a lot with bloat/estrogen as well.....had to back down the aromasin to 12.5 mg eod. Not to mention making me hard as a rock and vascular.

Everything is still going fine and no sides........For all those worried about the health related aspects of my cycling:

Blood pressure 110/70 average fluctates to highest 120/75 and lowest 105/66

Got Bloods taken as well and here are a few numbers to toss out for you......after 10 weeks on

RBC 5.43 G/DL on scale 4.10-5.7
creatinine 1.0 MG/DL on scale .8 - 1.4
LDL 50 MG/DL Normal Range <100
HDL 78 MG/DL Normal Range >39
LDL/HDL risk Ratio .64 Normal <3.55

Also Since I took a nandralone
TSH 2.6 UIU/ML scale .3-5.1

Everything checks out......

Test BTW was 1500+++++++ off the charts hahahaha
Estrogen was 15 on scale of 10-40

GTG and LOVING THIS FUCKING CYCLE!!!!!!!!!

Ok so it has been a crazy 3 weeks. Update for all you Nig Nogs.......

This is the end of week 11....and all I have to say is HOLY FUCKING SHIT BALLS THIS EQ IS FUCKING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

My weight is at 260 now which is only a 5 pound increase since the last post but the BF is now starting to just slide right off.....I am about 20 weeks out from comp and still on target for where I want to come in at weight and BF wise. It has dropped around 1.5 %

The weight has been placed mainly on my back and traps.....which I am embarrassed to say that those were my lagging body parts. Hitting back twice a week though has really brought that up to par.

My diet has changed only slightly now is when I start mixing in a few more protein/fat meals to start to come down in BF slowly......( I hate cutting weight and it is pointless because it only makes me look flat....imo) Calories are still high ( lowest cal day is 3000).

I have also started doing some fasted cardio before breakfast.....20 minutes medium resistance and pace......this really gets me going and it is what I have done for a while now when trying to get leaner and it works for me.

Now on to the fun stuff.........
Currently ON
Test prop 100mg eod
Mast E 100 mg eod
EQ 100 mg eod

The EQ is hitting right about the time every one said it would and the best part is that I still have weeks of it left.
The pumps are out of this world and cant wait to see what week 16-20+ brings......just being on the stationary bike and I get a crazy pump all over.......EQ two thumbs way up.

The Mast is helping a lot with bloat/estrogen as well.....had to back down the aromasin to 12.5 mg eod. Not to mention making me hard as a rock and vascular.

Everything is still going fine and no sides........For all those worried about the health related aspects of my cycling:

Blood pressure 110/70 average fluctates to highest 120/75 and lowest 105/66

Got Bloods taken as well and here are a few numbers to toss out for you......after 10 weeks on

RBC 5.43 G/DL on scale 4.10-5.7
creatinine 1.0 MG/DL on scale .8 - 1.4
LDL 50 MG/DL Normal Range <100
HDL 78 MG/DL Normal Range >39
LDL/HDL risk Ratio .64 Normal <3.55

Also Since I took a nandralone
TSH 2.6 UIU/ML scale .3-5.1

Everything checks out......

Test BTW was 1500+++++++ off the charts hahahaha
Estrogen was 15 on scale of 10-40

GTG and LOVING THIS FUCKING CYCLE!!!!!!!!!

Damn man that's some healthy test values .. Pics? Lol

Top Bottom