Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Texas Monsters's Monster Cycle Log

Yea i definitely agree on the picture aspect. Especially when competing, you have to be able to get a good look at every bodypart from a few different angles. Not sure how experienced you are with posing, but just make sure you use the same room and stand in the same place each time bc lighting changes everything. And if u can get ur hands on some pro tan, its what i used on stage, but its messy. Jergens makes a lotion called natural glow. And it tans you without goin to the tanning bed. Im red haired and freckled, so u can only imagine the issues i had with color lol.

Id be glad to help you out with your posing if you want. If im overstepping my boundries, i apologize. Im just very enthusiastic about bodybuilding. And im injured right now, so i cant compete myself and that just makes me wanna help others out. Good luck Tex

I already have help in that department! Thanks though.......

I still have a few weeks though before I have to shave down, tan, etc............

I already have help in that department! Thanks though.......

I still have a few weeks though before I have to shave down, tan, etc............

I hate shaving my legs( i dont compete). It looks great but its such a pain in the ass to get everything. But then I always look like a freak because i refuse to shave my ass because it fucking breaks out terrible.

So everything is still going well........

I am still slowly gaining and my strength is up in the gym every day. My vascularity is starting to be a lot more noticeable just resting during the day......

I have run into one problem though......

I feel very lethargic during the daytime. Like I have to have a 90 minute nap anywhere from 2-4 pm during the day.

I sleep 8+ hours during the night.
I have tried taking my prami in the am and pm.
I have added in extra rest time ( currently on two on 1 off split) ps fucking love this split!!!!! Get killer pumps
I have tweaked my diet by adjusting macros plus/minus.
I have even tried supplementing with extra vitamins

Has anyone else ran into this problem before? Is it because maybe my test dosage is not high enough? Even though I think I am running it at the perfect dose ( Bumped it up to currently 1.5 ml a week 375 mg)

Is there anything else I can do? Maybe take a 4-5 day lay off? But I am making too many gains right now to be close to a lay off period.

In my years of BB I have never experienced this before.

Run by me what compounds and doses youre running and maybe i can help out some. Dont remember if ur running tren, i think its deca though. But if its tren then that may be why

So everything is still going well........

I am still slowly gaining and my strength is up in the gym every day. My vascularity is starting to be a lot more noticeable just resting during the day......

I have run into one problem though......

I feel very lethargic during the daytime. Like I have to have a 90 minute nap anywhere from 2-4 pm during the day.

I sleep 8+ hours during the night.
I have tried taking my prami in the am and pm.
I have added in extra rest time ( currently on two on 1 off split) ps fucking love this split!!!!! Get killer pumps
I have tweaked my diet by adjusting macros plus/minus.
I have even tried supplementing with extra vitamins

Has anyone else ran into this problem before? Is it because maybe my test dosage is not high enough? Even though I think I am running it at the perfect dose ( Bumped it up to currently 1.5 ml a week 375 mg)

Is there anything else I can do? Maybe take a 4-5 day lay off? But I am making too many gains right now to be close to a lay off period.

In my years of BB I have never experienced this before.

How old are you bro? I noticed at even mid 30's with good natty test levels a nap can be had at any time during the day if i were to dedicate 60 seconds to trying to fall asleep.
Adding AAS to this regardless of age makes me tired.

Only other thing on a medical note...maybe the AAS is making your thyroid a tad sluggish. IF that were the case then a very nominal dose of T4 should help. Like 50mcg ED. (and no, its nothing like taking T3)

I am running NPP EQ TEST. I am 26.

I have never felt lethargic on deca or tren before. I am pretty sure it is just my body is wanting that extra time to grow.

I will go get a blood test to check on the thyroid but I am pretty sure that is not the case because I have ran deca and tren together without a t4 supplement and felt fine.

I am also suspecting that the culprit might be that my aromasin dosage might be too high.

I have been doing 12.5mg eod but I also have been doing 5-10 pumps of forma enbetween the days for extra ai protection. I am gonna drop the forma and see how I feel.

dude it could be the EQ.....
I no longer run EQ because of the RBC count going up and blood being thicker. I was always tired and had major anxiety on it.}
I would think this COULD be your problem.

but also yes probably stop the forma in between days.....and if you are still tired go to aromasin E3D but on that stack I wouldn't want to go too low with it.
But right now since you are growing and 'semi' bulking i would cut out the AI's as much as possible....that estrogen will help you grow and since you have prami you will be good to go. so def EOD or E3D w/ aromasin.

not sure how prami works, but you could be high on that doing it AM and PM....
but on the test aspect, how is your libido? Taking Hcg? I like higher test dosages.....I'd say try out going higher and see how it feels (but maybe try all the other aspects first before you do that)......

just some thoughts

dude it could be the EQ.....
I no longer run EQ because of the RBC count going up and blood being thicker. I was always tired and had major anxiety on it.}
I would think this COULD be your problem.

but also yes probably stop the forma in between days.....and if you are still tired go to aromasin E3D but on that stack I wouldn't want to go too low with it.
But right now since you are growing and 'semi' bulking i would cut out the AI's as much as possible....that estrogen will help you grow and since you have prami you will be good to go. so def EOD or E3D w/ aromasin.

not sure how prami works, but you could be high on that doing it AM and PM....
but on the test aspect, how is your libido? Taking Hcg? I like higher test dosages.....I'd say try out going higher and see how it feels (but maybe try all the other aspects first before you do that)......

just some thoughts

Eq has the same effect on me. I just can't use it

No I do not think it is the EQ............

I dropped the forma and today I felt like I had my energy back................I even did an awesome back workout and still went the whole day without needing a nap!

I am gonna just keep the aromasin at 12.5mg eod.

My labido is through the roof.........I fucked my girl so many times that we had to stop because I rubbed her raw hahahaha. She now has to wear sweat pants to bed with the tight pull strings on them because she knows I am going to do everything in my power to rip em off.

Prami is dosed .5mg eod in the am. I worked up to that dose though because the first week I felt like dog poop on it.

I am gonna up My test dose after I run out of NPP.

Top Bottom