Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Texas Monsters's Monster Cycle Log

My labido is through the roof.........I fucked my girl so many times that we had to stop because I rubbed her raw hahahaha. She now has to wear sweat pants to bed with the tight pull strings on them because she knows I am going to do everything in my power to rip em off.

That's great lol.

Glad you got your energy back though.

Ok Guys so It is at the End of week 4.

The npp blew me up faster then I expected. I weighed in this morning at 250. So that is 10 pounds in 4 weeks. ( This is dry weight too after going to the bathroom.....not retaining water).

My training split is going right where I want it to go. Right now I am on a 2 on 1 off split. I filled my upper back out a little bit more to comp for my delts. I am trying to fill my arms out a little bit more now.

Day 1 Shoulders Arms
Day 2 Back
Day 3 off
Day 4 Chest Arms
Day 5 Legs
Day 6 off

I am going through my mini blast and prime phases for my diet. As an example.

Day 1 cals 4000 moderate to high carbs low fats
Day 2 cals 4000 moderate to high carbs low fats
Day 3 cals 2500-3000 very low carbs moderate to high fats

Just something I do to always keep my body in confusion. Not only in my training split but also with nutrition. Since I am "carb sensistive" this also helps on my training days to absorb all the carbs I can.

I will be on this schedule for another 2-3 weeks then I am gonna go back to my 5 on 2 off split, then 3 on 1 off, then 2 on 1 off.......There will be some deload weeks to come too for extra growth where I will do 1 cable exercise per body part 2x in that week and the rest of the days are low intensity yoga and cardio.

A few things that I am noticing though with this stack...........

My libido is perfectly fine even though I am running my test dosage "low".

My hunger has stayed at bay but still havent felt the full effects of EQ yet so maybe in a few weeks it will start to spike ( I have a healthy appetite anyways so IDGAF)

Today Is chest arms workout......and here is the road map

decline bench press

incline db press

cable flys
4x15

weighted dips
25xbody weight
45lb
90lb
135lb
180lb

close grip bench

tricep rope
3x15

barbell curls
4 working sets

preacher curls
3 working sets

cable curls
3 working sets

1 super set
tricep kick back
hammer curls

Idk how many reps i will be getting at the weights but I always aim for at least 8 maybe 6 if it is really heavy

Monster fucking lifts bro.

You're doing the 3 day diet split you posted in conjunction with your 2 on 1 off spit correct? Meaning your off day is the high fat day right?

Yes My "off" day is the day where I go a little bit higher on the fats.

But then again on my off day I am still in the gym getting my cardio and yoga on.

It will be just for this 3 week cycle though.....when I switch it up to the 5 on 2 off that is when I will have deplete days during the middle of my training.

This cycle is almost like a prep for when I start going low carb during the 5 on 2 off.

So as an example one of my weeks will look like this.

Day 1 chest
Day 2 legs
Day 3 shoulders
Day 4 back
Day 5 arms

As far as carbs go it will look like this

Day 1 low
day 2 high
day 3 low
day 4 high
day 5 high
day 6 low
day 7 very very very high

It all depends on how I am shaping out. Right now my delts are very overpowering so I will deplete on delt and chest day to help fill out in my legs and back more.

Then every other week to every 3 weeks will be a keto style 5-6 day deplete with a 1-2 day refeed.

Way too much deca/EQ for that lil bit of test.

Top Bottom