Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Texas Monsters's Monster Cycle Log

Hey it's your life and your body. Most people don't thjnk they are hurting themselves until you are laying in ICU with all your organs shut down. It's not cute being on HRT for life or intubated brah

What is the purpose of your posts in this thread? To raise awareness that one takes risks when using aas? You are wasting your time as the vast majority of users on this site are well aware of the potential risks, and Texas takes more precautionary measures than most I almost guarantee.

What is the purpose of your posts in this thread? To raise awareness that one takes risks when using aas? You are wasting your time as the vast majority of users on this site are well aware of the potential risks, and Texas takes more precautionary measures than most I almost guarantee.

Hey I wasn't the first to mention the intensity of his cycle. I'm just stating from seeing someone in their 20s in the hospital from steroid abuse and not knowing limits. Everyone on this board stresses experience and safety so why are you blasting me for talking about an actual example? So does me not telling you about the story of this kid not make you more cautious and aware of your steroid use? If it does then I got my point across. Plain and simple

Hey I wasn't the first to mention the intensity of his cycle. I'm just stating from seeing someone in their 20s in the hospital from steroid abuse and not knowing limits. Everyone on this board stresses experience and safety so why are you blasting me for talking about an actual example? So does me not telling you about the story of this kid not make you more cautious and aware of your steroid use? If it does then I got my point across. Plain and simple

Didn't mean to come across as " blasting you" but it felt as If you were going out of your way to put down Texas and his cycle even though he is well aware of what he is doing. That's all.

@ Luda

I am well aware of the potential risks of AAS use. I am well aware of the effect that it will have on me when I do get older and yes eventually I will probably need to be on HRT but come to think about it..........even if I do need HRT in my later years I would rather still be pumping those high levels of test and living life to the fullest rather be a limp body old aged man who cant even enjoy the skin of a beautiful women.

It is all about how you want to go out in life........some choose to live fast and die young while others are more conservative but the point is that we have our own paths.

And as far as your concern of my "over dosed" and "abusive" cycling....I think you would really shit your self if you knew what that this cycle wouldnt even constitute half of the amount of drugs that top top top name BB use today........

I know many IFFBB pros who workout in my gym and we talk openly about our AAS use.....kinda like how they did back in the old days when no one really gave a fuck and people could talk openly about it becasue we didnt have 19-20 year olds running around blasting 1g of tren ace and slin at the same time etc.

These pros I talk to have cycles that last year round and involve a lot higher dosages than what I am using. They also stack in HGH and slin too.......

Now I am fully aware of the effects of abusive cycling......that Is why I take full precaution by getting frequent blood tests and am under the care of a physician who is a family friend I pay under the table to keep the insurance company out of my ass......

Now this cycle log is not to promote my style of cycling......everyone is different and has different goals. This cycle fits me for what I am wanting to do.....

Ps I will be competing in the pros and my fellow athletes actually applaud me for being conservative with my compound and dosage choices.

Having said all of this if you want to stick around and see the results of this cycle log then be my guest......but if your only goal is to stay in this discussion thread just in a small hope to be captain hindsight then you are really taking away from the other subscribers that are here to help and learn along the way.

Again I appreciate your concern and input but you really need not to worry about me because I have all the cognative ability to know what is use and what is abuse......Thank you for your medical stories though.....( I have heard tons like them and that is why I cycle what I can handle)

Texas - I have a whole new respect for you after that last post. I've been reading along and enjoying the log but that post shows a level of maturity and understanding that this board needs more of. Thanks.

UPDATE TIME!!!!!!!!

Alright guys I am 5 weeks in and I can say in these 5 weeks I have noticed a very drastic change. Everything just feels tighter all the time.....my libido is through the roof......I am hitting on all cylinders so to speak.

I weighed in this morning at 255 and I got the little bit of bloat down that I had at the start of the week (approx 5 lbs).

I am very happy with the results so far. I have neted 3 lbs a week. Now I know about 5 is due to extra gylcogen and nutrient storage so I will say about 10 lbs lean muscle in 5 weeks. ( Cant be more satisfied).

Now I am coming into the 5,6 week mark I am going to be taking a mini lay off. I have noticed that even though I am feeling a lot tighter etc I have been not focusing on stretching as much as I need to be. I am very very flexible and the other day on my cardio and yoga day I tried a few positions and had a harder time getting to my end positions etc.

So in order to keep gaining I know I am going to have to give my tendons and cns a little break before blasting another 5-6 weeks. Now I am not taking time off in the gym. I am just taking some time to let my tendons and joints heal a little bit so they can burden the stress of even more muscle :) Think of it as prepping for more gains.

So the Next 3-4 days ( probably only 3...... I get the itch to lift bad) I am going to focus on nothing but my yoga, foam rolling, and cardio ( not too much though).

After this mini lay off my trainer and I have decided to put me back on the 3 on 1 off split because it is still a little bit too early to be hitting the 5 on 2 off.

My split will be like before where I hit back once in each rotation. Gonna flip the chest and shoulder days though to look something like this.

Day 1 chest
Day 2 Back (Thickness all out back bomb)
Day 3 Shoulders
Day 4 off
Day 5 Legs
Day 6 Back (width/ touch up/ tension exercises)
Day 7 Arms
Day 8 off

I want some input from you guys too though.........I need to mix up my back workouts.

So What exercises do you guys like to do for your.

A) Back thickness
B) Back width / tension specific exercises

A. I love me some deadlifts. you can do different variations of deads as well....and could consider it similar to doing Bench, incline bench, decline bench on the same day if that makes sense. So you could do sumo deads, regular deads, half deads (where the bar is about right below or at the knee), and then you could do deads on a platform so you can go farther down and get more hamstring too.

I also like to do a seated plate loaded row machine, and do a bunch of sets. keeping adding plates, and adding plates (1 arm at a time for the reps)

seated cable rows

barbell bent over rows (both grips)

dumbell rows (heavy heavy)

tbar rows

B. I like to change up the bar I use for lat pull downs. sometimes I really enjoy the flat bar with handles on both ends.
bent over triceps pull down/push backs (to hit the front lat)
standing flat bar straight arm pull downs

just some....not sure if you do those already or not

Well My Typical Back workouts look like this.......

Workout A) Back Thickness
Dead lifts
Bar row
tbar row
Seated cable row
seated plate row
High Shrug

Worktout b) Back width
Pull over machine
Lat pulls
DB rows
seated cable ( with rope )
concentrated pull ups ( Basically a pause at the top and pretend I am posing )
Hyper extensions

Well My Typical Back workouts look like this.......

Workout A) Back Thickness
Dead lifts
Bar row
tbar row
Seated cable row
seated plate row
High Shrug

Worktout b) Back width
Pull over machine
Lat pulls
DB rows
seated cable ( with rope )
concentrated pull ups ( Basically a pause at the top and pretend I am posing )
Hyper extensions

ya i mean you pretty much have every excercise known to man haha

How is doing back twice a week working for you?
If you are getting results, then I would stick with it.
If not, then I would probably just go to a once a week type training. Or skip a week to get some rest, and then come back killing it.

I think that with back there aren't too many secrets.
heavy weight, heavy weight, heavy weight, and genetics.

ya i mean you pretty much have every excercise known to man haha

How is doing back twice a week working for you?
If you are getting results, then I would stick with it.
If not, then I would probably just go to a once a week type training. Or skip a week to get some rest, and then come back killing it.

I think that with back there aren't too many secrets.
heavy weight, heavy weight, heavy weight, and genetics.

Well for every staple exercise there are a dozen other ones to target the muscle as well.

Yeah Hitting back twice a week works for me. I get good results But I always like to switch up my routine so my gains do not get stale to quick.

As far as training theory in back I could not disagree with you more........it is not just about going heavy. Yes there is the time and place for going heavy but there also needs to be the time and the place for "kai greene" sets so to speak. With over concentrated negatives and contractions to really bring out the striations.

Top Bottom