Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Texas Monsters's Monster Cycle Log

I post very little on this site, but this log has me captivated!! I will never attempt anything like this but I respectfully applaud your dedication. Your cycle would and should make most into a monster but your knowledge and instinctive training techniques is what will set you apart. I wish I could offer some advice but as your growing, Im learning. Good luck brother. Im rooting for you.

Quick Update...............

The NPP is in full kick. I have experience with peaking levels of deca and I can allready feel the full effects of the npp. I am getting insane pumps already and it is only the end of the 2nd week.

My weight has stayed right around 242 but My bf has dropped i would say around 1 %.

Pictures are soon to come.

Thought I would make an update............

This morning I weighed in at 246......that is 6 pounds in 3 weeks!!!!! And they are quality gains. I notice that my endurance has increased exponentially and my strength gains are slowly upping.

On top of all this I am starting to get some nice definition along my back and legs. Body fat is down another half percent this week. Idk where another 23 weeks is gonna take me.

Pictures will be soon. Have patience. I am waiting to when I can have someone take pics of me so that I can get critiqued correctly ie pointing out lagging body parts etc. I don't want to have just the typical ( no offense ) Dylan side arm front shot because that does not show the whole package so to speak. It is good for estimating bf percentage but not good for judging on symmetry, proportions, definition versus other body parts etc.

Yeah me either. Sounds huge!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Thought I would make an update............

This morning I weighed in at 246......that is 6 pounds in 3 weeks!!!!! And they are quality gains. I notice that my endurance has increased exponentially and my strength gains are slowly upping.

On top of all this I am starting to get some nice definition along my back and legs. Body fat is down another half percent this week. Idk where another 23 weeks is gonna take me.

Pictures will be soon. Have patience. I am waiting to when I can have someone take pics of me so that I can get critiqued correctly ie pointing out lagging body parts etc. I don't want to have just the typical ( no offense ) Dylan side arm front shot because that does not show the whole package so to speak. It is good for estimating bf percentage but not good for judging on symmetry, proportions, definition versus other body parts etc.

Yea i definitely agree on the picture aspect. Especially when competing, you have to be able to get a good look at every bodypart from a few different angles. Not sure how experienced you are with posing, but just make sure you use the same room and stand in the same place each time bc lighting changes everything. And if u can get ur hands on some pro tan, its what i used on stage, but its messy. Jergens makes a lotion called natural glow. And it tans you without goin to the tanning bed. Im red haired and freckled, so u can only imagine the issues i had with color lol.

Id be glad to help you out with your posing if you want. If im overstepping my boundries, i apologize. Im just very enthusiastic about bodybuilding. And im injured right now, so i cant compete myself and that just makes me wanna help others out. Good luck Tex

Top Bottom