Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Texas Monsters's Monster Cycle Log

Yeah I am gonna stay away from tren because even though it is great it gives me bad shoulder acne and I can not have that in the show.

I might consider running the mast a little later with the inclusion of mast prop with the var test prop. I react well to the 150mg eod dosage for prop though and will stick with that. As far as the var goes I can not tell any difference between 60mg and 80mg but my liver can.

yea tren can fuck with your cardio too.
I would def think about the mast. It would be great to have the mast var combo heading right into the show.

good luck though man! Looks good and you have thought it out pretty well.

Today Was Back DAy!!!!!!!!!!! Had some sick back pumps and it felt like someone tied a 2x4 to my back hahahahaha

TM's Back Bomb:

Lat Pulls:
135x25
200x12
240x10
285x8
Drop Set

Straight arm pull overs
3x20x100

Dead Lift:
3x10x405 (with shrug lift at top)

Bar bent over Row
3x10x275

Close Grip Cable Row
3x10x220

Super Set
Trap Pulls
DB Rear Pulls

Hyper extensions
3x50

I never thought about using N2slin on cycle and was just gonna use that post cycle to help keep gains. As far as Ipamorelin I have not done too much research into it but I will be on for a while so there is a possibility.

Thanks for the advice!!!!!!

If you ever need any ipam help or info just shoot me a pm.

As for the n2slin, my thoughts were using it in almost the same way one would use real slin pre workout then amonios, carbs intra w/o ect..... But obviously its a lot safer. Just something to think about bro. Any good insulin manipulation win all that AAS (especially with a gh peptide added) will just be extra bonuses.

Yeah I was thinking about adding in some igf and some other peptides as well.......Just not sure on which ones to add.

And yeah I am not going to ever take slin just because of the risks greatly outway the benefits and have had some guys collapse on me in the gym from going into a coma after taking to much of it......just to scary

Yeah I was thinking about adding in some igf and some other peptides as well.......Just not sure on which ones to add.

And yeah I am not going to ever take slin just because of the risks greatly outway the benefits and have had some guys collapse on me in the gym from going into a coma after taking to much of it......just to scary

Right. Which is why I suggested trying the same concept but with supps. The new supp Nelson help put out recently, super pump I think....would also fit into that equasion.

peptide-wise you could look at GW for sure.....just insanely helps the cardio.

is need2slin a supplemental insulin 'clone' for lack of a better word, or does it help deal with insulin sensitivity for dieting purposes?
Just curious....

Forgot to post on wednesday.................

Leg Workout:
Leg Extensions
4x20
Drop set

Squat
225x10
315x10
405x10
Drop Set (Starting at 495)

Leg Press
3 working sets
Heaviest weight 1600
Drop set

Ham culrs
4x20

Bar lunges
4x40 yards

Thursday
Shoulders:

Cable Rear Delt
6 sets 3 different angles (rep range 15-30)

Db rear delt fly
2x20

Standing Arny Presses
55x10
75x10
100x10

Standing db upright row
3x10x100

Superset:
Db rear delt row
DB side row

Bar shrug
2x36x225 (Head in 3 different positions)

Flies till you die: on lat fly machine
50x50
40x75
30x100
20x110
10x115

Complete Muscle Failure:

My weight is already up 1 pound. No bloating at all.

The plan for next week is to change the split order and decrease intensity. Gonna give my body the deload time in order to grow. Main focus next week will be on tension and just achieving a nice solid pump.

So Friday I did Arms.......................Tricep Rope, Cable Curls 3 Ways, Weighted Dips, Bar Culrs, Incline Skull Crusher, Incline Curls, Preacher Machine, Hercules Curls, and Cable Kick Backs......insane Pump.

My weight is up 2.5 pounds in the first week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that I am jump starting this cycle just with straight oils. The NPP is filling me out very nicely and since I am on a low dose of test I have no bloat. It is still the first week but I can definitely feel the rush coming on.

My Diet Has been on point every Day. 3500-4000 calories every day. Today I had my refeed day with steak and sweet potatoes!!!!!!! So the Calories jumped to around 4500-5000.

Gonna change my routine again next week. It will be a 3 on and 1 off schedule to help fill out my back and traps a little bit more.

Day 1 Delts and Traps
Day 2 Chest
Day 3 Back (width)
Day 4 off
Day 5 Legs
Day 6 Back (Thickness)
Day 7 Arms
Day 8 Off
Repeat

Then after this I will drop down into a 2 on 1 off and work the comp muscles.

Example
Day 1 Chest
Day 2 Back
Day 3 off
Day 4 Legs
Day 5 Shoulders
Day 6 off
Day 7 Arms
Day 8 Calves Abs
Day 9 OFF

Still keeping at least 7 days between body parts just trying to mix up my rest days to keep up with the muscle confusion.

I am digging the log Texas, I like how your keeping the muscles guessing I may need to change things up a little more.. Keep killing it I'm interested to see what the next few weeks bring ::)!

Top Bottom