Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Texas Monsters's Monster Cycle Log

Thanks Bro... Tell you what I am the biggest most shredded old fuck at the retirement community pool. Just trying to get the old lady panties wet. I know my audience.

55 and still fucking dangerous

Thanks Bro... Tell you what I am the biggest most shredded old fuck at the retirement community pool. Just trying to get the old lady panties wet. I know my audience.

55 and still fucking dangerous

Idk why you are still going for the older women when you could easily take care of a few younger broads with some daddy issues. LOL

I will be throwing up some lifting pics in the next few weeks.

As far as the test dosage I have done higher and lower amounts of test with deca and tren and honestly I have felt little to no difference from running test higher than 400. 500 and above is about the same for me but I get a lot more estrogen. When I stack my Nandralones higher I still do not have labido issues because I keep my progesterone in check.

I will be prepping for a show doing a few npc contests coming through Texas.

Oh and I forgot to mention while I will be with these dosages........I will be pinning on MWF. So for the first ten weeks that is 1ml npp 1ml eq and .4 ml test. Then the next ten weeks is 1ml EQ 1ml Masteron and .4 ml test. Then the last 6 weeks is just 1.5 ml eod.

Now only did I think about the dosages in regards to my stats and goals but I thought a lot about on how much oil I will be injecting as well since this will be a longer cycle.

I hear you on that oil shit! ive done two seperate shots MWF before when I was using Prop. Looks like a badass cycle tho man.

If you are doing a show though, I would consider revising it a little bit. Depends on when your shows are at during that cycle, but only a suggestion here....

1.Up the Var to 80mg
2.Keep the Mast E and the Var together (so either start it later, or switch to mast prop 21-26)
3. Throw out the EQ at 16/18 weeks for Tren
4. And since you said you like your test on the lower side....why not keep the prop @ 100EOD...

just some thoughts.....might have to come check you out at these shows. i live in LA

Yeah I am gonna stay away from tren because even though it is great it gives me bad shoulder acne and I can not have that in the show.

I might consider running the mast a little later with the inclusion of mast prop with the var test prop. I react well to the 150mg eod dosage for prop though and will stick with that. As far as the var goes I can not tell any difference between 60mg and 80mg but my liver can.

Monday First Day of Pinning.........Not too much of a difference but can definately feel tighter in my lifts than I did last week.

Pumped for whats to come.

Chest Workout
Incline barbell:
135x25
225x15
315x10
335x8
355x7

Db Flat bench
80x15
90x12
110x10
130x8

Decline hammer strength
3x20x280

Dips
3x15

Cable fly
4x20

Ab circuit x 3
Oblique crunches x 30
weighted crunches x 20
Russian Twists x 20

Monday First Day of Pinning.........Not too much of a difference but can definately feel tighter in my lifts than I did last week.

Pumped for whats to come.

Chest Workout
Incline barbell:
135x25
225x15
315x10
335x8
355x7

Db Flat bench
80x15
90x12
110x10
130x8

Decline hammer strength
3x20x280

Dips
3x15

Cable fly
4x20

Ab circuit x 3
Oblique crunches x 30
weighted crunches x 20
Russian Twists x 20

That's a monster incline bench :)

Cant believe I missed this. I'm in for sure. Love the cycle layout bro.

If I had to say one thing...well...two things.... 1) I'd use some N2slin during cycle. I think you could really take advantage of it to help pack on even more mass.
2) I'd add Ipamorelin in there too. 100mcg a.m. and pre bed. Right through the end of PCT.

But thats your call. Love the layout and looking forward to pre cycle pics.

Cant believe I missed this. I'm in for sure. Love the cycle layout bro.

If I had to say one thing...well...two things.... 1) I'd use some N2slin during cycle. I think you could really take advantage of it to help pack on even more mass.
2) I'd add Ipamorelin in there too. 100mcg a.m. and pre bed. Right through the end of PCT.

But thats your call. Love the layout and looking forward to pre cycle pics.

I never thought about using N2slin on cycle and was just gonna use that post cycle to help keep gains. As far as Ipamorelin I have not done too much research into it but I will be on for a while so there is a possibility.

Thanks for the advice!!!!!!

Top Bottom