Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test400/ Tren Hex Cycle Log. Advice is appreciated

schat

Well guys I'm new to making logs and all that. I usually just browse So this is actually my first post. I'm 22 and this will be my second cycle. My first cycle was 3 months of test at 500mg a week. I'm now doing test400 at maybe 600mg a week and tren hex 200mg a week. Will definetly up dosage on tren. Maybe up to 300mg. I actually need some help from you experianced guys. Over the last year i took like 8 months off working out and went from 7-9%bf to about 15% Within the last few months i got on a dirty bulk and got up to 194lbs around 17% bf I've never been fat I've always had abs and a lean body till well the last year and now. So within the next 3 months of this cycle i want to gain some muscle while cutting down to about 7-9% body fat? Is that possible and i want to maybe even gain weight while losing fat. Please help and critique my diet I've never had to "cut" before so i don't know too much about it. Btw I'm starting 30 mins eliptical 5 days a week. Will that take away from my muscle gains too much? Oh and I'm 6ft tall. So my diet is... and it kinda varies.
Meal 1: 2 whole eggs 3 egg whites.
Meal 2: 2 pieces tilapis (about 40g protein) 2 slices whole grain bread
Meal 3: 2 pieces chicken breast (also 40g protein) 2 slices whole grain bread
Meal 4: 2 cans of tuna ( i actually do this meal two and switch meal two to here)
Meal 5: (preworkout) Chicken breast 40g and 2 whole grain slice bread
Meal 6: Post workout shake and banana
Meal 7 before bed About 6oz steak with green veggies and a cassein protein shake.

So please let me know what you guys think. Am I all wrong here or what do i need to do. I want to maybe be around 200lbs 3 months from now and like i said 7-9% bodyfat. Will that work?

thats a little low on the tren i would run it about 400mg per week. and the test at 500-600. if you are gonna use tren then make sure you know the side effects of it. and how to combat them for instance the prolactin related gyno and that you can get from progestins.

Would 300mg not be enough for a second time cycle and a first time user to tren? I May just do that then and Yea I've looked into the sides I have clomid, arimadex and nolva on hand. I might run hcg with it but i may wait till the end to run my hcg. Idk yet

Top Bottom