Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking my Kids to see LeBron James Tonight

I'm a Laker fan but I like to watch Lebron play. I was one of the few that didn't think he would live up to the hype in his first few seasons in the NBA but he's shown that he's for real. I didn't think it was possible for a kid to be able to hang with the pros coming straight from high school.

I was at Fridays Lakers game, they won so it was a blast. Wish I would have been there yesterday though.

Did you pay through the nose for those seats or is attendance that shitty for the Wizards that you can buy playoff tickets that close to the event?

SoreArms said:
I was at Fridays Lakers game, they won so it was a blast. Wish I would have been there yesterday though.

Did you pay through the nose for those seats or is attendance that shitty for the Wizards that you can buy playoff tickets that close to the event?

The game sold out but only the day of the event. I bought the tickets through ticketmaster that morning. As you can see from the picture above they were beyond nosebleed.

But like you, I was surprised it wasn't sold out already.

Saw game 6 last night, what a great event!!! I couldn't believe it when Arenas swished that 3-point shot in from beyond the Beltway!

I was shocked when Lebron James actually approached, touched and spoke to Arenas after he missed his 1st free throw and was waiting to shoot his 2d. I've never seen that before.

Great series, now bring on the Cavs vs Pistons Midwest Matchup!

Longhorn85 said:
Saw game 6 last night, what a great event!!! I couldn't believe it when Arenas swished that 3-point shot in from beyond the Beltway!

HOly crap that was insane.

Top Bottom