Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon + Primo Then end cycle with anavar .- I planned this for next year Feedback.

Dylan Ghiller

I am 23 this is my second cycle i took 300mgs every week of primo for 6 weeks saw good results got hardened. I lost over 30 Kg with carb cycling and help from primo.

Starting This Cycle in December 2011

Sustanon 250 1 ml per week for Week 1 - 8
Primo 400 mgs divided in 2 shots per week for Week 2 - 9

High Carb (complex)
High Protein
High Cal
Train 5 Days a week 6th day Cardio.

Cycle Ends in Jan - Feb 2012

Stating Cycle in May 2012

Anavar 50 mgs a day for week 1 - 6

Carb Cycling Diet

Train 5 days a week

Ending Cycle in June 2012

Should I take PCT and anti-estrogen medication .
Do You think it's a good layout of two cycles for next year .

Re: Sustanon + Primo Then end cycle with anavar .- I planned this for next year Feedb

Just out of curiosity, did you get shut down from 300mg primo EW?

Re: Sustanon + Primo Then end cycle with anavar .- I planned this for next year Feedb

Please explain what do you mean shut down .. sorry I m just a beginner

I would just take the var with the test and primo. Primo and var are mild as it is, that thats a low amount of test. You should also know that since sustanon contains, test prop - in order to take advantage of that short acting ester, you'd need to inject e/o/d (every other day). You would be better off with just straight test cypionate or enanthate IMO.

Shutting down happens when your body stops producing natural testosterone. Normally while on a cycle your body will stop producing it (bcoz it doesnt need to - you are taking steroids) - but when you stop your cycle, you need to take clomid/hcg to get your body up and running naturally again. Hope this helps.

I agree, take the anavar with the first cycle. And start the primo the same time as the test. And I'd run test E with the primo as its the same ester. Should go better with it.

I'd run it like this:

Test 1-10
Primo 1-10
Anavar 1-6

I am 23 this is my second cycle i took 300mgs every week of primo for 6 weeks saw good results got hardened. I lost over 30 Kg with carb cycling and help from primo.

Starting This Cycle in December 2011

Sustanon 250 1 ml per week for Week 1 - 8
Primo 400 mgs divided in 2 shots per week for Week 2 - 9

High Carb (complex)
High Protein
High Cal
Train 5 Days a week 6th day Cardio.

Cycle Ends in Jan - Feb 2012

Stating Cycle in May 2012

Anavar 50 mgs a day for week 1 - 6

Carb Cycling Diet

Train 5 days a week

Ending Cycle in June 2012

Should I take PCT and anti-estrogen medication .
Do You think it's a good layout of two cycles for next year .

I would like to see at least 450 mg of test added
If that dose of primo worked before than stick with it.
Start the Var at Week 6 of the cycle and run it 6 weeks after stopping the var you can start PCT immediately.
Var at the end will add some nice finishing touches!

I would certainly have an ai on hand doesn't matter if you're prone or not.
and PCT is more important than the cycle itself!

Top Bottom