Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supremes uphold partial birth abortion ban.

redguru said:
At what point does physical deformity warrant death? Cleft palate? Missing limb? Freckles?
I agree here..People get the amniosynthesis(sp) done and find that there is a higher percentage for deformities and health issues..However, it does not describe what the issue at hand is..For instance my son has a genetic disorder where he is missing a muscle in his face..Nothing too serious..I know that if I had a test done when I was pregnant the percentage of having problems would have been through the roof..So I abort my child not knowing what the problem is?!?! Nope, He is here with my with his missing muscle growing, thriving, and ahead based on other children his age! Not to mention it is barely noticeable now.
Not that I am trying to argue the point here, just agreeing and adding my .02

Angel said:
I agree here..People get the amniosynthesis(sp) done and find that there is a higher percentage for deformities and health issues..However, it does not describe what the issue at hand is..For instance my son has a genetic disorder where he is missing a muscle in his face..Nothing too serious..I know that if I had a test done when I was pregnant the percentage of having problems would have been through the roof..So I abort my child not knowing what the problem is?!?! Nope, He is here with my with his missing muscle growing, thriving, and ahead based on other children his age! Not to mention it is barely noticeable now.
Not that I am trying to argue the point here, just agreeing and adding my .02
what muscle

youngguns said:
what muscle
how the hell should I know the name of the friggin muscle..I am lucky if I know where the calf is! Lol

It is called Depressor anguli oris AKA crying baby face.
Google it.

Don't worry, the liberals are already planning their counter attack to try and get what is a morally reprehensable act legal again.

However, don't bother using steriods, pro-hormones, or even ephedera in this country. And in most states, don't bother using some pot for medicinal purposes.

Oh, and yeah, consexual sex between adults which results in money changing hands... don't do that most everywhere either.

Oh, oh wait, don't forget, if you own a business, you don't have the right to say who you will cater to. Don't forget about that one.

sardonicone said:
Don't worry, the liberals are already planning their counter attack to try and get what is a morally reprehensable act legal again.

However, don't bother using steriods, pro-hormones, or even ephedera in this country. And in most states, don't bother using some pot for medicinal purposes.

Oh, and yeah, consexual sex between adults which results in money changing hands... don't do that most everywhere either.

Oh, oh wait, don't forget, if you own a business, you don't have the right to say who you will cater to. Don't forget about that one.

I disagree with a lot of the religious rights' crusades on personal behaviour. The Republican party would be better served (in my opinion) to stick with fiscal responsibility and leave behaviour alone. However, this procedure is not an issue of personal behaviour but a barbaric act and should be banned.

redguru said:
I disagree with a lot of the religious rights' crusades on personal behaviour. The Republican party would be better served (in my opinion) to stick with fiscal responsibility and leave behaviour alone. However, this procedure is not an issue of personal behaviour but a barbaric act and should be banned.

yep another libertarian in the making..

love ya..

redguru said:

Both the Republican Party and the Democratic Party believe in most of the ideals I set forth though.

It's a problem not with ideologues, but with idiocy in general.

The war on Drugs is a joke.
The war on Poverty is a joke.
The fact we have to wage war on social issues to placate the masses into thinking the goverment gives a shit is a joke.

Top Bottom