Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roe v. Wade for Men

EnderJE said:
Pro-life vs pro-choice. I have always hated those names. So, general, no emotion.

They are poor statements, they suggest that life is a moral decision and choice is a life decision which of course is most confusing.

velvett said:
They are poor statements, they suggest that life is a moral decision and choice is a life decision which of course is most confusing.
I still like mine better. :D

Now, let me tell you about PeTA or "the people who will crucify people in order to save animals instead".

I love it when they blow up research facilities. I waiting for the day when the tables are turned and both sides play by the same rules.

EnderJE said:
I still like mine better. :D

Now, let me tell you about PeTA or "the people who will crucify people in order to save animals instead".

I love it when they blow up research facilities. I waiting for the day when the tables are turned and both sides play by the same rules.

:FRlol:

Don't get me started on PETA members that wear real leather shoes or own leather purses or wallets.

velvett said:
:FRlol:

Don't get me started on PETA members that wear real leather shoes or own leather purses or wallets.
Jesus those PETA fuckers and their ilk make me want to puke (and they gacked me out when I was a vegetarian, too).

I love animals, I really mean that, I love my furballs like they are my kids, and I have done rescue and educational work for a couple different animal species ... and I have seen and read the horrid results of human cruelty ... but you get some of these goofy vegan PETA freaks ... do you know some of these dumb bastards feed their DOGS AND CATS vegetarian diets??? And then they can't understand why their animals suffer from chronic health problems?

Top Bottom