Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roe v. Wade for Men

Too many women trap men on purpose. I agree with the men.

nycgirl said:
Have a stack of them on the dresser. If I was a man, I would. For sure.

It's sad to consider tha it's harder to pull out a rubber than it is to pull out a pen and take on two signature on a piece of paper.

biteme said:
Too many women trap men on purpose. I agree with the men.

It's the oldest scam ever - and men fall for it.

It's half your responsibilty to be smart enough not to be "had".

Wear a condom.

velvett said:
It's the oldest scam ever - and men fall for it.

It's half your responsibilty to be smart enough not to be "had".

Wear a condom.

I don't have to worry about it. ;) Natural birth control here.

No woman should have to go through an unwanted pregnancy.

No man should have to support a child he never wanted to father.

No child should be born unwanted, conceived as a source of reliable income for 18 years.

HOW THE FUCK does an issue like this get resolved?

Stone people who fornicate? Burn adulterers alive? Brand women who are found in the marriage bed to not be virgins? That's how other countries solved it.

Abolish abortion so women are less likely to screw, or at least to be more conscientious about birth control, yeah, like that worked in the 50s and 60s! It's a breeze to cross the border to Mexico, shit, they'll start selling home abortion kits on g'damn Ebay and I'll bet if you really try you'll still be able to get RU-485 over the internet from Tailand if you try.

Well, then there's the futurists concept of conception ... no babies are born that aren't conceived in a peitry dish in a lab after both parents are quite thoroughly tested for hereditary diseases, genetic flaws, and antigen compatibility ...

Actually the last one has some merit :rolleyes:

velvett said:
It's sad to consider tha it's harder to pull out a rubber than it is to pull out a pen and take on two signature on a piece of paper.

rubbers are not 100%. A well written contract makes up the difference.

Biteme,

You daughter "accidently" (snicker) gets pregnant - her lover says sorry honey the condom broke it's not my problem you're on your own.

Ouuuuu or better - he says "how do I know it's mine?"

Better save some money to pay for your grandkid.

nycgirl said:
rubbers are not 100%. A well written contract makes up the difference.

All contracts are breakable.

I don't understand why people can't just be responsible enough not to get pregnant and if there was a real accident like birthcontrol failure to just accept responsibility.

musclemom said:
No woman should have to go through an unwanted pregnancy.

No man should have to support a child he never wanted to father.

No child should be born unwanted, conceived as a source of reliable income for 18 years.

HOW THE FUCK does an issue like this get resolved?

Stone people who fornicate? Burn adulterers alive? Brand women who are found in the marriage bed to not be virgins? That's how other countries solved it.

Abolish abortion so women are less likely to screw, or at least to be more conscientious about birth control, yeah, like that worked in the 50s and 60s! It's a breeze to cross the border to Mexico, shit, they'll start selling home abortion kits on g'damn Ebay and I'll bet if you really try you'll still be able to get RU-485 over the internet from Tailand if you try.

Well, then there's the futurists concept of conception ... no babies are born that aren't conceived in a peitry dish in a lab after both parents are quite thoroughly tested for hereditary diseases, genetic flaws, and antigen compatibility ...

Actually the last one has some merit :rolleyes:

:verygood:

How about "no sex before marriage"...

:FRlol: sorry, I couldn't help myself.

velvett said:
Biteme,

You daughter "accidently" (snicker) gets pregnant - her lover says sorry honey the condom broke it's not my problem you're on your own.

Ouuuuu or better - he says "how do I know it's mine?"

Better save some money to pay for your grandkid.

Tough choices. We all were highly disappointed when my young niece got pregnant. She can't even hold a job. But that baby boy is the greatest thing in the world. I don't see it as a mistake now.

Top Bottom