Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supremes uphold partial birth abortion ban.

redguru

Hillary calls it

Hillary said:
"As the Supreme Court recognized in Roe v. Wade in 1973, this issue is complex and highly personal; the rights and lives of women must be taken into account. It is precisely this erosion of our constitutional rights that I warned against when I opposed the nominations of Chief Justice Roberts and Justice Alito."

the preciding quote was from her own website

They aren't upholding the outlawing of abortions, just a particularly barbaric procedure, carried out in late term.

a woman very close to me had a partial birth abortion
in hindsight probably the smartest move she ever could have made.

Wulfgar said:
a woman very close to me had a partial birth abortion
in hindsight probably the smartest move she ever could have made.

Why not carry the child for the same period and then give the child up for adoption? Heck, her medical bills might have even been paid and she could have gotten a stipend.

Wulfgar said:
btw whats with al the abortion threads?
heavy stuff recently on EF

I don't like to debate abortion itself, because no one ever agrees on the subject. However, this decision doesn't affect Roe V. Wade in any way. Trying to call it a right's issue evades the facts.

apparantly there was something deformed in the fetus, a physical deformity. cranial or something..so she decided for the good of the life, to end it early

Wulfgar said:
apparantly there was something deformed in the fetus, a physical deformity. cranial or something..so she decided for the good of the life, to end it early

At what point does physical deformity warrant death? Cleft palate? Missing limb? Freckles?

guns, abortions, and assvatars

Top Bottom