Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strange Beast cycle

like mrsupps said 3 week burst is good.. i ran it at 20mg for 3 weeks with hcgenerate. overall it was my favorite way to run beast, made just as good gains, and suppression wasnt as bad

like mrsupps said 3 week burst is good.. i ran it at 20mg for 3 weeks with hcgenerate. overall it was my favorite way to run beast, made just as good gains, and suppression wasnt as bad

Great feedback, what kind of gains did you make man? Thanks for your response.

Great feedback, what kind of gains did you make man? Thanks for your response.

i was out of the gym for a while because of my work schedule changing and lost some size. i ran it for 3 weeks but by the end of 4 weeks i put about 15 pounds back on and strength shot right back up to where it was and still had good strength increases for another couple of weeks.

How do you know suppression wasnt as bad? As bad as what??

alot of members hae pmed me about Beast giving them upset stomach, the Best way to counteract this is to open the caps stir in water before downing your protein shake, Problem solved!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

reading about beast cycles makes me wanna crack open a bottle..

I think I have been off too long ....

Patience is a virtue....

alot of members hae pmed me about Beast giving them upset stomach, the Best way to counteract this is to open the caps stir in water before downing your protein shake, Problem solved!

does it dissolve in water?

Top Bottom