Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sticky: Official C&C Picture Thread

RottenWillow said:
I like to think I'm pretty sharp, but I totally thought Phaded was a woman until this thread.

Edit: I just realized I was confusing Jaded with Phaded!

No no. I think you were right.

a few randoms from my computer:

Forearm (why did I take this pic?):

some farmer's walks:

my eye (once again, wtf?):

grill piece with illustrious air:

slowly but surely. it's pretty miserable and I feel like a toothpick (not that I was ever huge) from not really lifting. but it is MUCh better from the first injection and I am all for a second one if it is worth it. trying to stay active - lifting lightly, doing a lot of cardio, bike rides.

I was going to post a pic and have it be a before one, but four months of being overworked, eating out every day, and not getting into the gym has made me a disgrace. If you're still gutly I'll do a fat-off. 12 weeks and see who makes the most progress.

jnevin said:
I was going to post a pic and have it be a before one, but four months of being overworked, eating out every day, and not getting into the gym has made me a disgrace. If you're still gutly I'll do a fat-off. 12 weeks and see who makes the most progress.

once I can train full (or even 75%) force? hell yes. right now I am kind of useless though.

KillahBee said:
once I can train full (or even 75%) force? hell yes. right now I am kind of useless though.

Good nuff. Get better and 'll be trying to drop some he-clevage.

Top Bottom