Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starter cycle opinions

So what would be better for PCT?

unleashe, post cycle and HCGenerate
or I also read about
Nolvadex & Clomid

I'm not to familiar with Aromasin though.
I'm having a bit of a breain freeze atm what does EOD stand for?

That should read "UNLEASHED" feom Need to Build Muscle Inc.

Also, if you're looking to bulk, check out BIG BLAST Muscle Building Supplement - Weight Gain Supplement - Best Whey Protein

And of course, training and diet are the main factors.

Always give yourself the biggest advantage before using roids. They just give the extra boost you can;t get otherwise, but you shouldn;t use them as the first resort.

I got my mega gainer protein mix and my gear which I'm not gonna start till I get my PCT.

Which PCT do you think I should go with? What what are the doses?, I'd prefer peoples personal experience.

Hey everyone,
I'm 29 175lbs, I been working out on and off for past 6 years or so but for the last year I been going steady keeping to my plan.

I think having a high metabolism is affecting my gains. I know I have a good diet because my roomate is a professional body builder and we eat the same thing and I trust his diet plans.

I just can't seem to break the 180lbs mark. I had tried steroids 5 years ago, I was taking sus but I can't remember what I was stacking it with. I did having really good gains from it.

I been checking different website for products and what they do, but you can never really trust websites 100% now days cause everyone just wants to make money. That's why I like forums so I can get real peoples opinions.

So anyways I'm looking to start up again and I was wondering if anyone could give me some examples or opinions for a cycle/s to start with.

following his diet is what is holding you back. you are not him. your body will need different amounts of foods. if your not gaining weight then you are not eating enough. its really that simple. either add meals or up the portions in the meals you are eating.

lets see a days meals all laid out with times.

-For breakfast before work I usually have:

protein drink
oatmeal protein
water
2 pieces of fruit

-First coffee break at work I have:

Protein bar
blueberry vanilla protein muffin
water

-lunch at work:

chicken breast
water
fruit

-after work when I get home:

protein drink
tuna
water

-Dinner:

Whatever my girlfriend makes because I have no choice :(

-Late evening:

Protein drink
protein muffin
water
fruit

Thats pretty much it on work days. I don't like to get to full at work because I move around alot and I used to get full at work and it sucked for me.

Wish I had more time to cook at home but work takes up alot of time so I look for quick stuff to cook and my gf can't cause she works longer than I do.

-For breakfast before work I usually have:

protein drink
oatmeal protein
water
2 pieces of fruit

-First coffee break at work I have:

Protein bar
blueberry vanilla protein muffin
water

-lunch at work:

chicken breast
water
fruit

-after work when I get home:

protein drink
tuna
water

-Dinner:

Whatever my girlfriend makes because I have no choice :(

-Late evening:

Protein drink
protein muffin
water
fruit

Thats pretty much it on work days. I don't like to get to full at work because I move around alot and I used to get full at work and it sucked for me.

Wish I had more time to cook at home but work takes up alot of time so I look for quick stuff to cook and my gf can't cause she works longer than I do.
a little too much supplements, and you're missing some important fats from fish, or/and plants, nuts and so on. I would also add some red meat, not much.

there you go. your drinking way to many shakes. you need real food. i your dead set on shakes make them in milk. add oats eggwhites mixed berries and pb to them to at least make them a 50/50 meal. also take fish oil caps 3x per day.

All your questions from PCT ,cycling,to diet have been answered if you just go back and read.

RADAR

On my protein mix box it says 3 times a day so I do 1 in morning, 1 in afternoon and 1 in evening. As for fish I can't eat cause for some reason I get sick from it.

Protein muffens are home made from muscle building cookbook. I do eat alot of nuts and almonds while I watch tv.

Never heard of fish oil caps, maybe since I don't eat fish I might get some.

On my protein mix box it says 3 times a day so I do 1 in morning, 1 in afternoon and 1 in evening. As for fish I can't eat cause for some reason I get sick from it.

Protein muffens are home made from muscle building cookbook. I do eat alot of nuts and almonds while I watch tv.

Never heard of fish oil caps, maybe since I don't eat fish I might get some.

if it wasn't for the laws, the producer would recommend you to use it all day long and stop eating real food.. for obvious reasons.

yeah, get some oils caps. but it's of course better with real fish.. fat fish! like mackerel, salomon, lake trout and so on..
what you are looking for is omega-3 fatty acids.

I finally got my gear today. Not gonna start till i get my PCT which i'm ordering today or tomorrow.

For PCT i'm gonna order Clomid and Nolva. I hope it doesn't take long to get.

Is there anything else I should order for pct for test-e/dbol cycle that I should have just in case? Since i'm ordering now I might as well get everything even the just in cases.

Top Bottom