Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starter cycle opinions

firearmsfreddy

Hey everyone,
I'm 29 175lbs, I been working out on and off for past 6 years or so but for the last year I been going steady keeping to my plan.

I think having a high metabolism is affecting my gains. I know I have a good diet because my roomate is a professional body builder and we eat the same thing and I trust his diet plans.

I just can't seem to break the 180lbs mark. I had tried steroids 5 years ago, I was taking sus but I can't remember what I was stacking it with. I did having really good gains from it.

I been checking different website for products and what they do, but you can never really trust websites 100% now days cause everyone just wants to make money. That's why I like forums so I can get real peoples opinions.

So anyways I'm looking to start up again and I was wondering if anyone could give me some examples or opinions for a cycle/s to start with.

Keep it simple start with Test only, you want a jump start throw in some Dbol 20-30mg the first 5 weeks until the test kicks in.

RADAR

test E 1-12 500mg ew
dbol 1-4 40mg ed

What do you have in mind for PCT?

yea, basic test cycle best way to go. run 500mg a week shot mon and thurs (250mg each day) either 10 or 12 weeks long. Might want to get some adex and extra nolva for bloat, gyno or other problems depending on how sensitive u are. dbol will be a great jump start. get your pct and make sure u have everything on hand before u start.

500ius hcg through out the cycle
when the cycle is over start pct
4 weeks clomid 25mg ed
4 weeks hcgnerate 5 caps ed

that will be plenty

This is where the big guy and I disagree.

I like holding off on the HCG until the testes atrophy and then do 1000i.us. EOD for 3 days.

I hate clomid.

For supps I suggest UNLEASHE, POST CYCLE and HCGenerate.

Add 1/4 mg of aromasin EOD,

THAT is the perfect PCT 95% of the time.

This is where the big guy and I disagree.

I like holding off on the HCG until the testes atrophy and then do 1000i.us. EOD for 3 days.

I hate clomid.

For supps I suggest UNLEASHE, POST CYCLE and HCGenerate.

Add 1/4 mg of aromasin EOD,

THAT is the perfect PCT 95% of the time.
this is a perfectly fine pct also but I still think the hcg on cycle has been the most effective way of doing it these days. then again for a cycle like this he could drop the hcg during cycle and use the hcgenerate the last 4 weeks. then follow it up with the pct you just posted-the hcg.

I love the hmg option to but damn its expensive.

So what would be better for PCT?

unleashe, post cycle and HCGenerate
or I also read about
Nolvadex & Clomid

I'm not to familiar with Aromasin though.
I'm having a bit of a breain freeze atm what does EOD stand for?

I suggest that you read Anabolics_9th_edition_2009 by William Llewellyn it's very beneficial for anybody looking to start a cycle.

So what would be better for PCT?

unleashe, post cycle and HCGenerate
or I also read about
Nolvadex & Clomid

I'm not to familiar with Aromasin though.
I'm having a bit of a breain freeze atm what does EOD stand for?
EOD= every other day ED=everyday EW = every week.

Top Bottom