Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

St. Louis Cardinals!!!!!! 1

Just a note on my experience last night at the NLCS game one last night. I brought my 12 year old step son who is a little league pitcher to his first playoff game. We arrived downtown and as we started to walk to the stadium it was hard not to notice the sea of red. Like a massive red river pouring towards Busch Stadium.

We got to our seats, right next to Big Mac land and sat down. The Astros came out and stood on the third base line. One by one they announced the entire team. You may have heard about St. Louis baseball fans and how appreciative they are towards the other teams. Last night was a good example of that. Of course there were some boo’s, but for the most part everyone got a warm ovation, especially x-cards Jose Cruz and Gary Gietti.

Then they announced the Cardinals and the whole place erupted like Mt. St. Helens did years ago. The fans stood the entire time screaming and cheering for each player. The flag was brought out to center field by the STL FD, and just before the national anthem something very moving took place. The P.A. announcer asked for a moment of silence to remember Ken Camineti. 53,000 people who had that house rocking just moments before became completely silent. You could hear a pin drop. Simply amazing.

The national anthem was sung well, and again another incredible showing of sportsmen ship. Some player were doing some sprints and Calos Beltran and Albert Pujols met at center filed completely alone just before the game started. They walked towards each other smiling and then embraced in a hug. They said some things to each other shook hands again and ran back to the dugout.

Everyone knows what happened in the game, but I just wanted to share this, without a doubt the best sporting event I’ve ever been to.

Turd Ferguson said:
Just a note on my experience last night at the NLCS game one last night. I brought my 12 year old step son who is a little league pitcher to his first playoff game. We arrived downtown and as we started to walk to the stadium it was hard not to notice the sea of red. Like a massive red river pouring towards Busch Stadium.

We got to our seats, right next to Big Mac land and sat down. The Astros came out and stood on the third base line. One by one they announced the entire team. You may have heard about St. Louis baseball fans and how appreciative they are towards the other teams. Last night was a good example of that. Of course there were some boo’s, but for the most part everyone got a warm ovation, especially x-cards Jose Cruz and Gary Gietti.

Then they announced the Cardinals and the whole place erupted like Mt. St. Helens did years ago. The fans stood the entire time screaming and cheering for each player. The flag was brought out to center field by the STL FD, and just before the national anthem something very moving took place. The P.A. announcer asked for a moment of silence to remember Ken Camineti. 53,000 people who had that house rocking just moments before became completely silent. You could hear a pin drop. Simply amazing.

The national anthem was sung well, and again another incredible showing of sportsmen ship. Some player were doing some sprints and Calos Beltran and Albert Pujols met at center filed completely alone just before the game started. They walked towards each other smiling and then embraced in a hug. They said some things to each other shook hands again and ran back to the dugout.

Everyone knows what happened in the game, but I just wanted to share this, without a doubt the best sporting event I’ve ever been to.

You are a good father to him.

My dad never took me to any sporting events... what a loser.

The Ejaculator said:
You are a good father to him.

My dad never took me to any sporting events... what a loser.

Z absolutely loved it. If you put the steam on the apple then someday your gonna get that chance too. I guess you could take a little girl to the ball game too. :)

Turd Ferguson said:
Z absolutely loved it. If you put the steam on the apple then someday your gonna get that chance too. I guess you could take a little girl to the ball game too. :)

I am not sure i get your steam on the apple reference? I am :confused:

Anyway...

We decided we are gonna find out the sex ASAP... we don't want to wait. ya know - clothes, room colors, etc... just would drive me to crazy from that aspect of not knowing. Not worth it to save it for the suprise IMO...

The Ejaculator said:
I am not sure i get your steam on the apple reference? I am :confused:

Anyway...

We decided we are gonna find out the sex ASAP... we don't want to wait. ya know - clothes, room colors, etc... just would drive me to crazy from that aspect of not knowing. Not worth it to save it for the suprise IMO...

oopps meant stem. you know make a boy baby, like I did. :) I wanted to know. Just better to have it all planned out.

Turd Ferguson said:
oopps meant stem. you know make a boy baby, like I did. :) I wanted to know. Just better to have it all planned out.

Oh.... I thought that might be what you meant...

Yeah... I am so torn... I don't know what I would want more.. a boy or a girl...

:)

Ah well.. it's not like I can decide...

haha, I, along with many 1000's in the crowd, made sure to boo every single cardinals player as they were announced at Dodger stadium. One thing I do envy is how everyone at Busch stadium wears red to support the team. Here in L.A. they tried to encourage people to wear blue, unfortunately since the team jerseys are white with blue writing or grey with blue writing it really didn't happen. The people that piss me off that most are the ones that wear any colored shit as long as it says Los Angeles or Dodgers (throw backs, fake shit) and specially the ones that don't wear any team insignia at all, come one fuck face you're at a play off game.

Cudos to the St. Louis fans for being so respectful though. L.A. fans are too brutal and although I like to heckle and talk shit I don't like getting physical over baseball teams (unless we're talking about the bitch ass Giants). There were a couple of cards fans that got beat up pretty bad in the stands, that weren't too cool.

Top Bottom