Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sorry Florida St.

thermo

Your WR Boldin is out for the year, and things aren't looking good on the QB front. Might be finishing out of the top 10 this year.

Top 5 maybe but top 10--I doubt it. Fla St can win games even with no quarterback (against perennial powers such as Duke, North Carolina, etc) but they don't stand a chance against Miami and Florida.

BTW, Go Big Red!

Duke isn't even real competition. This is what im sayin, they always load there schedule with powder puff opponents, then play a Miami-Fla, or a Florida at the end of the year. If there is a season they fall out of the top 5-10 nationally, it will be this year, but ya never know. They could have us all baffled and win a championship, but i think the Gators have there number this year.

Maybe, maybe not but I have faith in them. Besides look at teams like Nebraska who have a history of loading there schedules with nothing but playground teams around there confrence schedule. Nebraska will finally have some competition due to the fact that Texas, Oklahoma, and K State in the past few years have finally risen to power wich in turn makes Nebraska's schedule a little harder now. Same with FSU the history of the ACC is weak b/c the teams in the division are not traditional powerhouses so at least they do add Florida and Miami to strengthen the schedule. I'm not going to predict that they will win a championship this year, I don't know the team has so many new starters, but they are the only team to go to the national championship game the last three years in a row wich is something no other team can say right now. So for me not to have faith in them at this point would be premature at best.

Well you got to consider he was neck and neck with James last year in yardage before being injured. This year he comes in the best shape of his life and with back up from Mc Allister so he won't overdue it. I think he will kick Jame's ass this year in yardage along with every other RB in the league so I definitely will not let him go cheap.

Top Bottom