Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Softballers out there?

cm3504jm

I played this year for my wife's company's team.

I had a blast! Coed Softball Rocks....

Especially when the ladies give you that tap on the fanny for making a good play....

I play hardball in an all men's league. I don't really like the pat on the ass thing. Maybe I should try going co-ed

Softball is awesome, I usually play every week.

Without homeruns however, softball would not be that much fun to me. I love jacking one and pulling my Bonds/Griffey imitation. Something I always wanted to do in baseball. Now I do that shit every game in softball, gotta love it.

I don't volunteer for Company Sopftball team anymore.
Funny thing.. I can knock the shit out of a fast pitched Baseball.
But I for some reason, I can't hardly ever hit a high arched softball.

We went to batting cages when wife and me were dating with some friends.
We start in the Softball cages and I can't hit shit.
They begin to laugh
I get pissed and head 3 cages down to the fast pitch Baseball cage and tear it up.
Laughing stops and a look of puzzlement comes over them...
Timing is off I guess

Y lifter, don't feel bad. Awhile back in the major leagues a team put some pitcher out on the mound that threw nothing but high arching lobs and no one could hit (for 1 game anyway) I think even Ted Williams struck out. However the pros got wise to that real quick and started practicing on the lobs. That pitcher didn't last long in the big leagues.

LOL.. I would pay to see video of that slap-in-da-face.

I guess I could always practice and get the timing down, but I hear lots of stories about people acting a fool at most of our company Softball games. Especially the Co-ed ones. Talking shit to the women, fights etc..

Damn I love softball. But I hate playing Co-ed, as I tend to get a little to competitive. There aren't many things that you can do with clothes on that feel better than taking one yard in a softball game.

Top Bottom