Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So What Do You Think About Romney's Taxes Being Stolen

It doesn't matter who u get. All u Americans are fucked!! They bring u to a big centre. They have u all listen to there brain wash tactics. Then boom u love them. It's like Christians, fill ur brain with bullshit then boom u love them. The American government is a mob runed by oil and pharmaceutic companies. They run the news stations they control ur brains. All I can say is wake up ur fucked!!!
As if the Canadian are any better? See the QC election recently?

How very right you are. And as you pointed out, we all know the guy is wealthy, as far as I'm concerned whether he has $1 million or $100 million is academic. I feel like I'm being patronized when someone who has never suffered from want tells me they understand what it's like to live in the shadow of poverty. Think of it this way, you don't understand what it's like to be a 47 year old woman and I don't understand what it's like to be a young man. However, having been married twice and raised a son I have a working understanding of men. I'm not a man but I've lived with them and tried very hard to see things from their perspective so I could cooperate with them and live with them harmoniously :whatever:

Rich people running for national public office really dont have a choice , they damned if they do or damned if they dont regarding what they say to relate to poor people. We will never elect anyone who isnt priviledged so it doesnt matter who can relate to what. Politicians arent going to just say "Im rich and have no idea what its like to need stuff to live, and i dont care either, vote for me?"
Obama cant seem to relate to a lot of things either but who cares. Im not voting on who i can relate with im voting on who i think can best turn the economy around.

The interesting thing about this and other threads I've been reading and commenting in lately is that I'm reexamining some of my personal opinions, where these opinions grew from and why I continue to hold them, and I'm realizing just how some of my opinions are based on modern myths that have been repeated so many times it's been accepted as fact and stopped being questioned. Need vs. desire; desire vs. appearances; what do I truly want vs. what I've been told I'm supposed to want to achieve.

Romney released 2 years returns. That is all that is required. That is what McCain released and nobody said shit. Who cares? He did what was required and all people can do is bitch and want him to do more. Release more very personal info. Waahh, he's rich! Waah it's not fair! He must have cheated!

Why don't all the people bitching about it post their tax returns online? Facebook, twitter, EF, whatever. Post em up. Lestat already put up his W2's! That goodbro is solid! What are the rest of you waiting for?

McCain only put up 2 years returns, and he lost. :)
And people did say shit.
The fact is that the normal amount of disclosure is much higher, and only McCain and Romney have been so secretive.

And obviously, he isn't hiding the fact that he makes a shit load of money, or that he pays a very low tax rate. We already know all that stuff.

So, there is something else he doesn't want us to see. (maybe dodging taxes with offshore accounts, where did that money come from in that famous IRA, maybe he did a little more than just take advantage of legal tax breaks etc).

He doesn't have to release more info. Its a political calculation. Some people will be turned off or be distrustful about his lack of openness. People wonder what he is hiding.
He is willing to take that hit on his credibility and the perception of his character. But people have a right to vet their candidates.
It's his choice. He hopes it doesn't cost him too many votes. People will decide how important it is to them, in the voting booth.

As if the Canadian are any better? See the QC election recently?
I never said Canada was better off, but we have more control of our economy. QC can't do shit, it has more natives running the QC Land.
Them french fuckers are rude. If I an English guy goes there they won't talk English to u even though they know the language.

I never said Canada was better off, but we have more control of our economy. QC can't do shit, it has more natives running the QC Land.
Them french fuckers are rude. If I an English guy goes there they won't talk English to u even though they know the language.

I'm very interested in the Canadian case (with Quebec), here in Spain we have something similar with the Catalonian region (where the city of Barcelona is).

Could you give us a little feedback Sust?
As a Canadian, Quebec is part in your opinion of Canada (I mean not legally but sentimentally, historically)?
What do you think about a possible secession?

Do you, Canadians, consider franco-Canadians, the same as you (just Canadians)?

Thanks man.

I'm very interested in the Canadian case (with Quebec), here in Spain we have something similar with the Catalonian region (where the city of Barcelona is).

Could you give us a little feedback Sust?
As a Canadian, Quebec is part in your opinion of Canada (I mean not legally but sentimentally, historically)?
What do you think about a possible secession?

Do you, Canadians, consider franco-Canadians, the same as you (just Canadians)?

Thanks man.

Bro I'd love to answer ur questions, but I don't know the answer to some of it. I'm sure if u google it you'll find ur answer. I guess it depends on the person to Treat franco-Canadians, the same as me, but them french don't like me as an English Canadian. No possible secession because they have the biggest dept in the country and they want to use my dollar too. I know this is not part of the thread and I'm sorry for throwing Canadian politics in here.

I would like to make a statement:

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/523642_10151061431439514_143879695_n.jpg
523642_10151061431439514_143879695_n.jpg

That is all :)

well hold on a sec there sunshine...nobody's holding anything against Romney for being wealthy. John Kerry wsa wealthy, so was Gore...obama isn't exactly in the poor house either. What people are irritated about is that Romney decries govt largesse while he may infact have been massively benefiting from it. In essence shaking his finger at everyone else while grazing the pasture himself. Now that's, oh whats the word i'm looking for.......hypocrisy? And hypocrisy is something that can't be let to slide. Of course he's paying near zero in taxes which is why they will never be released.

And yet, during the vetting process, the Romney Campaign made Ryan, and other potential VP running mates, cough up seven years of tax records, didn't they?

Top Bottom