Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So What Do You Think About Romney's Taxes Being Stolen

Romney released 2 years returns. That is all that is required. That is what McCain released and nobody said shit. Who cares? He did what was required and all people can do is bitch and want him to do more. Release more very personal info. Waahh, he's rich! Waah it's not fair! He must have cheated!

Why don't all the people bitching about it post their tax returns online? Facebook, twitter, EF, whatever. Post em up. Lestat already put up his W2's! That goodbro is solid! What are the rest of you waiting for?

I thought mormons were required to furnish their tax returns to the church to ensure they paid their full tithe?

Some people pay 10% of Net Income, some pay it on Gross Income. There is nothing specific as to which is required, but it is up to the individual as to what they feel is right.

Everyone that I know of pays 10% on what they earn before taxes are removed from each pay check.

There is no documentation you are required to provide to prove you paid a full 10%. It's your verbal declaration of paying a "full tithe" that is required. That declaration is made to the local congregation leader, the Bishop, and is also considered a declaration to God that you have honestly paid a full tithe. Lying doesn't gain you anything so there is no reason to be untruthful. Some members declare "partial tithe" or no tithe. You don't get in trouble and it's confidential. Members aren't reprimanded for not paying a tithe. They just aren't allowed to attend the temple and participate in the rituals because to hold a valid "temple recommend card" you have to meet worthiness requirements, and obeying the law of tithing is part of the requirement to be deemed worthy to enter into God's holy temples.

Reactions: ceo
Some people pay 10% of Net Income, some pay it on Gross Income. There is nothing specific as to which is required, but it is up to the individual as to what they feel is right.

Everyone that I know of pays 10% on what they earn before taxes are removed from each pay check.

There is no documentation you are required to provide to prove you paid a full 10%. It's your verbal declaration of paying a "full tithe" that is required. That declaration is made to the local congregation leader, the Bishop, and is also considered a declaration to God that you have honestly paid a full tithe. Lying doesn't gain you anything so there is no reason to be untruthful. Some members declare "partial tithe" or no tithe. You don't get in trouble and it's confidential. Members aren't reprimanded for not paying a tithe. They just aren't allowed to attend the temple and participate in the rituals because to hold a valid "temple recommend card" you have to meet worthiness requirements, and obeying the law of tithing is part of the requirement to be deemed worthy to enter into God's holy temples.
You know that I'm no fan of religion but the Dems campaign against Mormonism is ironic considering how they brushed off Obama's 20 year association with Rev Wright. You vote for the person and their character. There are good people that are atheists and good religious people; Religion or lack of religion should be off limits unless the person makes irrational statements about policy based on their belief system. In my experience Mormons are good moral people and their view on the afterlife, which nobody can know IMO, improves their life without harming others.

You guys DO know Mitt released 2 years of tax returns already, right? RIGHT? How many fucking years does he have to share? His entire Goddamn life? Fuck this stupid country. And yes, fuck this stupid country for bitching about Obama's BC as well.

Stunt? Bluff? Ruse?? Phishing?

Seriously, all I can think is: WHAT'S THE BIG FUCKING DEAL, DUDE?!? Publish it and get it over with. The fact you want to conceal your own financial facts just makes me wonder what about the U.S. finances you wouldn't tell us about if you got into office. I mean, seriously, we already know you're rich, what's another $100 million more or less?

Mitt?s coveted tax returns hacked? Feds investigateextortion stunt - NY Daily News

Way to turn that into a political post with your opinion on Romney releasing his returns.

Back on track - scares the shit out of me how much hackers have access to. Also, I think these guys end up in prison.

Nice life in the butt farm over a stupid $1 million.

You guys DO know Mitt released 2 years of tax returns already, right? RIGHT? How many fucking years does he have to share? His entire Goddamn life? Fuck this stupid country. And yes, fuck this stupid country for bitching about Obama's BC as well.
Not trying to fight you, but no, they didn't. The released the 2010 and 2011 estimated. Look, like I said, I don't give a shit either, just my comments about whether it was phishing or a ruse should have made that obvious. And I did find it interesting, just that, interesting, that I hadn't heard anything about the theft on a major news network.

However, he IS running out of time to file his returns (due Oct. 15) so he better get a move on. Then he'll release the return and all the silly drama will end.

Introduction | Mitt Romney for President

Mitt and Ann Romney have released their complete 2010 tax return and an estimate of their 2011 return. (A full copy of their final 2011 return will be made public as soon as it is filed in the upcoming weeks). The Romneys have provided extensive information about their personal finances, with several hundred pages of tax returns now made public.

We are always going to elect a 1%er to the white house so who gives a shit how much money they have.

We are always going to elect a 1%er to the white house so who gives a shit how much money they have.
How very right you are. And as you pointed out, we all know the guy is wealthy, as far as I'm concerned whether he has $1 million or $100 million is academic. I feel like I'm being patronized when someone who has never suffered from want tells me they understand what it's like to live in the shadow of poverty. Think of it this way, you don't understand what it's like to be a 47 year old woman and I don't understand what it's like to be a young man. However, having been married twice and raised a son I have a working understanding of men. I'm not a man but I've lived with them and tried very hard to see things from their perspective so I could cooperate with them and live with them harmoniously :whatever:

News flash- the drama will not end until election. If you think you are better off now then take a good look at your pay check, price to fill up ur ride and price to buy food..... list goes on and on....we need a change and not the change OB gave us.

It doesn't matter who u get. All u Americans are fucked!! They bring u to a big centre. They have u all listen to there brain wash tactics. Then boom u love them. It's like Christians, fill ur brain with bullshit then boom u love them. The American government is a mob runed by oil and pharmaceutic companies. They run the news stations they control ur brains. All I can say is wake up ur fucked!!!

Top Bottom