Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So What Do You Think About Romney's Taxes Being Stolen

Nancakes?

Also remember how rich Kerry/Edwards was in '04 but no one seemed to give a shit about that. I recall Kerry having more money than mitt actually.

Oh the crime!!!!

You recall Kerry's money because people did make an issue about it.
But like you already said, everyone who runs for Pres is rich.
But Romney's problem isn't the fake faux news issue of him being rich and people being jealous.
So much has changed since 2004. The Republican party has been radicalized. The debt has grown, yet republicans won't consider any type of revenue generating measures that all congresses in the past would have considered. Income inequality has accelerated and become an issue. Despite this inequality, Republicans want to defund programs that help regular people, yet cut taxes for the rich.
Romney is the perfect candidate to symbolize all that is screwed up with Republicans. They have become the party of the wealthy. That's why his wealth comes up. The wealthy are under taxed compared to historical measures. That's why his taxes are in the spotlight.

Both parties have become radicalized and more influenced by their respective poles. Both parties are to blame seeing as Obama had Dem congress his first two years of office and look where that got us.

Both parties have become radicalized and more influenced by their respective poles. Both parties are to blame seeing as Obama had Dem congress his first two years of office and look where that got us.

It got us out of Bush's inevitable depression, restarted job growth, saved the auto industry, improved healthcare, ended the war in Iraq, for starters. :)

I can see how righties would call the healthcare bill radical, even though most righties don't understand the bill, that it's not a government takeover. Its also something that dems and repubs have been talking about for decades. Even Nixon proposed something similar.
But you say both parties have become radicalized. Give me some examples of radicalization of the Democrats.

Why did it take so long for obama to release his BC? what about his academic records? We were all clamoring to know bush was a C student lol

whats the big deal?

because it takes a long ass time to manufacture the document and all the supporting documents/data??? barack hussein obama...i giggle a little bit everytime i see that in writing.

It got us out of Bush's inevitable depression, restarted job growth, saved the auto industry, improved healthcare, ended the war in Iraq, for starters. :)

I can see how righties would call the healthcare bill radical, even though most righties don't understand the bill, that it's not a government takeover. Its also something that dems and repubs have been talking about for decades. Even Nixon proposed something similar.
But you say both parties have become radicalized. Give me some examples of radicalization of the Democrats.

Always easy to say things woulda/coulda/shoulda been worse but for the gov't doing xyz. I claim we would have been better off if McCain got elected, or maybe we would have been worse? See, cant prove anything.

Heres what we do know. The stimulus ($1T) cost more than the entire iraq war ($806B, Congressional Research Service), if you can believe that. And whats to show for it? The labor force participation rate is the lowest its been in 30 years, with that taken into account, the real unemployment rate is more like 12%, totally unacceptable given the amount of money dumped into the economy by obama. Where did the trillion dollars all go??? Thats pretty radical actions with one stroke of a pen.
The rhetoric and discourse is dominated by radicals on both sides.

I would have expected something a little less....uh, asinine, from you digi.

i was kidding...i don't doubt his citizenship...all that shit was a waste of time and money...like the steroid hearings and the federal resources that were dedicated to the michael vick investigation...all that manpower and energy could have been dedicated to much higher and better causes.

during that same time period, that fuckwad arlen specter wanted to launch a federal investigation into whether the new england patriots cheated...i was completely beside myself with rage at his utter lack of attention to reality...until he switched parties...then it made complete sense :lmao:

that said? the name barack hussein obama? for a dude that is president...of anything? makes me giggle...sorry...i'm a knucklehead.

McCain only put up 2 years returns, and he lost. :)
And people did say shit.
The fact is that the normal amount of disclosure is much higher, and only McCain and Romney have been so secretive.

And obviously, he isn't hiding the fact that he makes a shit load of money, or that he pays a very low tax rate. We already know all that stuff.

So, there is something else he doesn't want us to see. (maybe dodging taxes with offshore accounts, where did that money come from in that famous IRA, maybe he did a little more than just take advantage of legal tax breaks etc).

He doesn't have to release more info. Its a political calculation. Some people will be turned off or be distrustful about his lack of openness. People wonder what he is hiding.
He is willing to take that hit on his credibility and the perception of his character. But people have a right to vet their candidates.
It's his choice. He hopes it doesn't cost him too many votes. People will decide how important it is to them, in the voting booth.

Common sense begs that if he were doing something illegal...don't you think the boys at the IRS would have found out and come after him by now? They are coming back to me for about $1000 they say I owe them from last year. I'd think that if someone like Romney cheated them out of money it would be for a lot more than $1000, and if there's one thing the gov't is actually good at, it's collecting money they think they're owed from its own citizens (just not other countries).

The whole thing with all this is it's just trying to keep peoples' attention to the fact that he is ultra-wealthy and they aren't so he is "out of touch" with the common man/woman. Plus the fact that he doesn't feel he should have to provide more than the 2 years returns required must mean that he's hiding something illegal, which is all the more reason not to vote for him.

But hey, you bought it and millions of other people have too. Politics at its finest. Smoke and mirrors to keep the commoners minds off the real issues.

Carry on sir.

Always easy to say things woulda/coulda/shoulda been worse but for the gov't doing xyz. I claim we would have been better off if McCain got elected, or maybe we would have been worse? See, cant prove anything.

Heres what we do know. The stimulus ($1T) cost more than the entire iraq war ($806B, Congressional Research Service), if you can believe that. And whats to show for it? The labor force participation rate is the lowest its been in 30 years, with that taken into account, the real unemployment rate is more like 12%, totally unacceptable given the amount of money dumped into the economy by obama. Where did the trillion dollars all go??? Thats pretty radical actions with one stroke of a pen.
The rhetoric and discourse is dominated by radicals on both sides.

bunch of muh-fuggers got paid to sit on their asses for 3 years and do shit...

Top Bottom