Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So What Do You Think About Romney's Taxes Being Stolen

The Republican party has been radicalized. The debt has grown, yet republicans won't consider any type of revenue generating measures that all congresses in the past would have considered. Income inequality has accelerated and become an issue.

But the last two congresses (110th & 111th) prior to this 112th congress were Democrat controlled/majority (both house and senate). You know, back when all the shit started to hit the fan and the economy collapsed? The dems controlled it from 1/2007 to 1/2011, with a Dem POTUS coming in 1/2009.

What happened? Why didn't they "consider" some measures that would have generated all sorts of revenue??? They had the chance to save us all!!! But instead they took our money and gave it away to giant corporations that were "too big to fail" instead of letting them fail and pay for their mistakes and letting other smaller competitors come into power to take their places and pick up the pieces. Why, democrats? WHY?

It got us out of Bush's inevitable depression, restarted job growth, saved the auto industry, improved healthcare, ended the war in Iraq, for starters. :)

but Bush had a Dem congress for his last two years and that's when the whole economy collapse started???

But you say both parties have become radicalized. Give me some examples of radicalization of the Democrats.

bottom line is...neither party gives a shit about you or me. If you're not a multi-millionaire or billionaire, large contributor or potential contributor to getting them re-elected, they don't give a shit about you. And you're foolish if you think any one of them do. Regardless of party.

but Bush had a Dem congress for his last two years and that's when the whole economy collapse started???

bottom line is...neither party gives a shit about you or me. If you're not a multi-millionaire or billionaire, large contributor or potential contributor to getting them re-elected, they don't give a shit about you. And you're foolish if you think any one of them do. Regardless of party.

*irregardless

Nancakes?

Also remember how rich Kerry/Edwards was in '04 but no one seemed to give a shit about that. I recall Kerry having more money than mitt actually.

Oh the crime!!!!

kerry released tax returns for his presidential race, and also for his senate races. he's easily released over 10 years of tax returns. and tons of people made a big deal about the wealth of him and his wife.

kerry released tax returns for his presidential race, and also for his senate races. he's easily released over 10 years of tax returns. and tons of people made a big deal about the wealth of him and his wife.

right, how quickly people are willing to forget the stink republicans made about that "massachusetts elite" and his ill begotten ketchup fortune. :lmao:

yet here comes a guy who appears to have made his fortune hacking companies up and sending those jobs overseas then figuring out a way to pay literally almost zero dollars in taxes, until he decided to run for president of course...then it was prudent to start paying taxes lest anyone ask right?

right, how quickly people are willing to forget the stink republicans made about that "massachusetts elite" and his ill begotten ketchup fortune. :lmao:

yet here comes a guy who appears to have made his fortune hacking companies up and sending those jobs overseas then figuring out a way to pay literally almost zero dollars in taxes, until he decided to run for president of course...then it was prudent to start paying taxes lest anyone ask right?

i wish my wife was a heinz :(

Common sense begs that if he were doing something illegal...don't you think the boys at the IRS would have found out and come after him by now? They are coming back to me for about $1000 they say I owe them from last year. I'd think that if someone like Romney cheated them out of money it would be for a lot more than $1000, and if there's one thing the gov't is actually good at, it's collecting money they think they're owed from its own citizens (just not other countries).

The whole thing with all this is it's just trying to keep peoples' attention to the fact that he is ultra-wealthy and they aren't so he is "out of touch" with the common man/woman. Plus the fact that he doesn't feel he should have to provide more than the 2 years returns required must mean that he's hiding something illegal, which is all the more reason not to vote for him.

But hey, you bought it and millions of other people have too. Politics at its finest. Smoke and mirrors to keep the commoners minds off the real issues.

Carry on sir.

That's a good one. Romney doesn't need to show us his tax returns like every other President has, because common sense tells us everything is A-OK. I see that you REALLY loooooove Romney.

The walls were already crumbling when the dems took control in January 2007. The dems passed some good laws to regulate financial institutions after that. Blaming the dems for Bushs mess is a joke.
Look it up.

I'm not saying they are geniuses. The times demanded those changes, and a lot more. I think the dems have done pitifully little to reform bank regulations. But at least they aren't as crazy as republicans who are still talking like its some kind of evil sin to even think about regulating the industry that almost did, and still could, crash the economy.

Top Bottom