Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So What Do You Think About Romney's Taxes Being Stolen

Not sure whether or not you actually read my post...especially the part where I said I dont care whether or not I see them.

You said something about that in a different post. In the post I quoted, you said, "Completely legal, but if some people think Obama wasnt fit to be president because he had a flamboyant pastor, I'm sure many would think Romney isnt fit for office if he's been bending over backwards to avoid paying taxes."

I was asking you to explain the reasoning behind that statement.

go to minimum wage to cover broke dicks like nan and glad
:mad::mad::mad: I pay my damn taxes bish, I dont have babies feeding off the system, or any kids at all to claim in my taxes, I even set myself up for single to the highest rate so they'll take more so I dont have any surprises later down the road, govm actually get's to make some interest on my worthless tax money :D :doublefi:

See above re my attitude.

But again, most people dont want to see them because theyre curious to see how much money he made. Everyone knows hes the wealthiest man to ever run for president.

People want to see them because theyre confident he paid little to nothing in taxes, took advantage of amnesty programs, etc. Completely legal, but if some people think Obama wasnt fit to be president because he had a flamboyant pastor, I'm sure many would think Romney isnt fit for office if he's been bending over backwards to avoid paying taxes.

Wealthiest man to ever run for President?

I would like to see a study on Washington's wealth inflation adjusted; He was the largest slave holder of his era.

Wealthiest man to ever run for President?

I would like to see a study on Washington's wealth inflation adjusted; He was the largest slave holder of his era.

lol, yeah, I didn't notice that 75th misread or misquoted the Forbes article. Romney is only a millionaire 75th. Ross Perot is a billionaire. The article said that if MR won, he would be the wealthiest POTUS. But as you can see they aren't taking into account the wealth of Washington or Jefferson, adjusted for inflation.

"Edwin Durgy of the “Forbes wealth team” is quick to point out that Romney isn’t the richest person to run for president. That would be Ross Perot in 1992 and 1996. Also, George Washington and Thomas Jefferson probably were wealthier than Romney, when inflation and the worth of their Virginia plantations at the time are taken into account."

Mitt Romney would be the wealthiest president ever, Forbes calculates - CSMonitor.com

lol, yeah, I didn't notice that 75th misread or misquoted the Forbes article. Romney is only a millionaire 75th. Ross Perot is a billionaire. The article said that if MR won, he would be the wealthiest POTUS. But as you can see they aren't taking into account the wealth of Washington or Jefferson, adjusted for inflation.

"Edwin Durgy of the “Forbes wealth team” is quick to point out that Romney isn’t the richest person to run for president. That would be Ross Perot in 1992 and 1996. Also, George Washington and Thomas Jefferson probably were wealthier than Romney, when inflation and the worth of their Virginia plantations at the time are taken into account."

Mitt Romney would be the wealthiest president ever, Forbes calculates - CSMonitor.com

I was a contractor for Trammel Crow in the late 1990's, they paid me well, so my bias should be disclosed. I was a mercenary IT guy; We're all mercenaries and it ain't a bad thing.

Top Bottom