Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rs transaderm log

Okay day 2 of transaderm. Today i went only with transaderm, no pre workoit igniter. I had a really good work out, good pumps and that again the feeling of everyrhing is gonna be great! ( so far this is my favorite effect)
And yes i am only appying it to my ahoulders, 2 pumps on one side amd three on the pther side and i alternate everday!

Is there a proper technique to applying the transaderm? Do you pump into your hand and then rub it in, or do you pump it directly onto your shoulders and rub it in with minimal hand contact? Does it make a difference?

Thanks
Drew

Doubt it would make much of a difference but you might as well just apply it directly to the area

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I just apply it directly to the area, however, overall, I dont think it would make to much if any difference. I love how fast this stuff drys, its insane. Anyway, Jason, I look forward to your results..Good luck and KTS..SJ

Is there a proper technique to applying the transaderm? Do you pump into your hand and then rub it in, or do you pump it directly onto your shoulders and rub it in with minimal hand contact? Does it make a difference?

Thanks
Drew

i pump it on the area, then use my hands to rub it in.

Late but def in. I've been wanting to try this one out for a while. I see it log every where. I just saw it go low price at Orbit too. Is it best to stack with or a stand alone?

Top Bottom