Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Randy Moss and The Patriots Appreciation Thread.

Longhorn85 said:
A tribute to their head coach. Also Brady I think.

Honestly, I'm not sure it's Belichick who is responsible. From what I hear and read he is a pretty cold and calculating guy. Probably not the one who gives a team the wam and fuzzy pregame speech. I think they got lucky with a good crop of personell, an amazing owner (Kraft) and a really cool leader-among-men in Brady.

As long as they continue to win and he continues to get the ball, he will probably be ok.

He will fuck up royally at least once. Let's see how he/the Pats react.

Longhorn85 said:
As long as they continue to win and he continues to get the ball, he will probably be ok.

He will fuck up royally at least once. Let's see how he/the Pats react.

he very well may, but they have done fine without him in the past. we can only hope for the best.

I was glad to see him come out strong in his first game as a Patriot. Brady lead him with a perfectly thrown pass, was beautiful.

I hope he has an off day next week though when they play my chargers.

Lestat said:
I was glad to see him come out strong in his first game as a Patriot. Brady lead him with a perfectly thrown pass, was beautiful.

I hope he has an off day next week though when they play my chargers.
the last time he played against san diego he got injured going up for a shitty pass. he might swear revenge this week.

dannomight said:
the last time he played against san diego he got injured going up for a shitty pass. he might swear revenge this week.
he'll get owned then

Top Bottom