Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Randy Moss and The Patriots Appreciation Thread.

He caught up high, down low, over the middle, and on the sideline. This is the first time Brady has had a truely great wr to throw to. If nobody gets hurt, some records will be set.

jestro said:
He caught up high, down low, over the middle, and on the sideline. This is the first time Brady has had a truely great wr to throw to. If nobody gets hurt, some records will be set.

Moss fell of the PR map for a while because he's played in historically shitty markets and teams. People forget he was once one of the NFL's fastest men. Granted that was a while ago, but people seem to get rejuvinated when they play for a good team.

HumanTarget said:
i hope i can cash in on them in the bookie forum....

Betting the Patriots has paid out quite a bit over the last few years. I wonder if there is a stat that says the win/loss record of betting the Patriots over the last 2-3 years...

4ever might know that one.

calveless wonder said:
how about their cameraman getting detained for stealing the jets signals lolol.

pats are fucked if thats true
The pats dont get their own camera people. They are NFL employees.

I saw a thing on NFL films about the cameradudes, I think it should read, a dude on the sideline with a camcorder. Stealing signs is an age old practice. Didn't the dolphins steal the pats signs a few years ago?

jestro said:
I saw a thing on NFL films about the cameradudes, I think it should read, a dude on the sideline with a camcorder. Stealing signs is an age old practice. Didn't the dolphins steal the pats signs a few years ago?

Stealing signs and reading lips has been around since the sport began. Big fuggin' deal. Everyone does it. Why do you think that 3 large benchwarmers hold towels around the coach when he calls in plays.

Top Bottom