Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prehistoric eel shark found

stilleto said:
when you get your permission slip signed.
:)
003.jpg

Yarg! said:
i cant believe u guys were arguing for over 3 pages about an animal that looks like a giant peice of spooge with gills.
idiot look how that thing it built
3-4 propel mechanisms and shaped like a spear
you don't know what ate you

4everhung said:
idiot look how that thing it built
3-4 propel mechanisms and shaped like a spear
you don't know what ate you

apologies master.

all these wonderful people disagreeing so disagreeably...pains me.

i have a number of questions, but i suppose i won't ask them.

stilleto said:
are you a fish who lives hundreds of miles below sea level?

no? oh, then you're just stupid. the thing was dying. so say what you want about my logic, but you're still stupid.

and now you can read these quotes:
""We think it may have come close to the surface because it was sick, or else it was weakened because it was in shallow waters," Reuters quoted an official at the park as saying."

"This rare surface appearance of a frilled shark has been attributed to the animal being unwell and possibly disorientated.[4]"

""We believe moving pictures of a live specimen are extremely rare," said an official at the park. "They live between 1,968 and 3,280 feet (600 and 1,000 meters) under the water, which is deeper than humans can go." "

Uhh... I hate to pick at you cause I wuv you and all, but 600 meters is not hundreds of miles. Women and math do not mix. Smart ass grin

krishna said:
Notice the words 'we think' or 'we believe'. Those are experts talking and they don't even know for sure. All I'm saying is you don't know, and you're the stupid one for claiming to. One of your quotes said it could of simply been disoriented, and who's to say once it got its whitts, it couldn't of went back down and survived? Don't get so defensive, it's a sign of being wrong. The experts don't know for sure, but you do right? Give me a break!

I have to take your side in this argument. I don't care to explain why. The part about the experts not knowing for sure.

Top Bottom