Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prehistoric eel shark found

beefcake28 said:
You accuse her of making assumptions about it's swim bladder, yet go on to make your very own assumption that: "I'm sure it's capable of a great deal more of adjusting to certain depths than we are."

To use your reasoning... How do you know that? Did you test it? Are you positive?

Yeah, didn't think so.

You are trying to disarm her logic, using the very same logic. That can't happen.

Give it up dude. You're not gonna get laid. LOL

Mavafanculo said:
lol - if you got make-up sex, normally I would be jealous - thats the best, but... ummm... you do know stilleto's a dude, right?

I think I'll just let her respond to this one.

the point was this is an obvious example of evolution
shit like that doesn't exist anymore
humans kill it
and I'm not referencing the fate of this fine creature
the fencing of the teeth as the creature moves in lightning quick
my question to samoth etc
this son of a bitch swam around and lightning quick consumed it's prey
the eyes are gone
how did they get started to begin with?
tell me jesus

biteme said:
Uhh... I hate to pick at you cause I wuv you and all, but 600 meters is not hundreds of miles. Women and math do not mix. Smart ass grin

i hadn't looked at the specifics when i posted it, but i knew it was a lot. its actually 1,968 feet, to be exact, which further proves my point...
so you can wipe that grin off your face or i'll wipe it off for ya.
I'm joking, don't kill me.

heatherrae said:
LOL. I was so infatuated with stilleto until i found out she had a vagina. Darn.

That face pic she sent to my karma awhile back confirms HER, unless of course she's a tranny.

Top Bottom