Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prehistoric eel shark found

stilleto said:
ok, then please explain how YOU know this?

You're using one set of reasoning for me, but refuse to take them yourself.

how, exactly do you know they killed her??

Because they took her out of the water and she didn't die until they did. Even if she was dying, they made sure of it by removing her. Maybe that's why they say they think she was dying; gives them an excuse to examine her. But alas, you're right! I have no way of knowing they killed her. I have to admit that it was an initial reaction on my part to say that, and by no means did I intend it as fact. I don't know they killed her. I asked how anyone KNEW she would have died, and that's when you chimed in with your response. There's a difference, but I'll let it slide. BTW, when are we gonna have our make-up sex :p

krishna said:
Because they took her out of the water and she didn't die until they did. Even if she was dying, they made sure of it by removing her. Maybe that's why they say they think she was dying; gives them an excuse to examine her. But alas, you're right! I have no way of knowing they killed her. I have to admit that it was an initial reaction on my part to say that, and by no means did I intend it as fact. I don't know they killed her. I asked how anyone KNEW she would have died, and that's when you chimed in with your response. There's a difference, but I'll let it slide. BTW, when are we gonna have our make-up sex :p

when you get your permission slip signed.
:)

Dang, no one ever wants makeup sex with me. Screw you guys. I'm going home.

Top Bottom