Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prehistoric eel shark found

stilleto said:
watch the video, retardo. its there about halfway through.

I saw the eel shark on the Discovery channel and yes that was one nasty looking shark. It is too bad it died within a couple hours of capture. Dam is that all we humans do is destroy whatever we touch, it survives for eons in the deep and dies within hours of human contact go figuire

step@half said:
I saw the eel shark on the Discovery channel and yes that was one nasty looking shark. It is too bad it died within a couple hours of capture. Dam is that all we humans do is destroy whatever we touch, it survives for eons in the deep and dies within hours of human contact go figuire

Don't get them started bro.

step@half said:

pretty sure it came close to the surface because it was about to die.

I fucken hate that thing, I'd fight it.

stilleto said:
i hadn't looked at the specifics when i posted it, but i knew it was a lot. its actually 1,968 feet, to be exact, which further proves my point...
so you can wipe that grin off your face or i'll wipe it off for ya.
I'm joking, don't kill me.

Ahhh. That's much closer to hundreds of miles. LOL..... Please keep in mind that I'm just being a smart ass. :)

digimon7068 said:
you have a bit of an aquatic fixation. . .interesting. . .

its the eel thing. :)

stilleto said:
its the eel thing. :)
Shhhhh....

She also really likes skyscrapers with domed tops; watching footage of rocket launces; and growing oversized cucumbers.

Girl has hobbies!

Top Bottom