Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up in here if you want to know EXACTLY how I feel about you.

Sugarplum said:
he got you already- you missed it.
i'm being ignored. he probably has so many great things to say about me that he can't fit them all in here.

See these two hands?

I bet you can't fit all them in here.

Darn, here I go mentioning your hooters again.

(girl you beautiful)

BileStew said:
There's not enough bandwidth to list yours.

That's simply not true!

Delete Division's posts and there will be plenty of bandwidth.

delete Jackangel's too while you're at it. Nobody reads those either.

AAP said:
Some of your posts are like humor bombs. They just drop and blow me out of my chair. You can throw sarcasm in a way that it is so subtle, it is often missed by the target but everyone else cracks up over it.

Holy shit! You are good! I'm only up to about 3 post a day here and you nailed me. I am more like that in real life than here. I look for excuses to talk to people so I can subtly say things that can mean 2 different thing or taken 2 different ways. Then, sit back and let them wonder as (hopefully) others are laughing.

GoldenDelicious said:
eh. eeeeeeeeeeh. why not, bomb me fatty ;)

Bitch please.

Instead of posting about you.. I am going to hold you down and fart on your head. Prrrrrrtttt!

The above was the funniest thing I have ever read directed at Fonz by another poster. You had me rolling there with the "fart on your head" comment.

You make great posts. Not matter the topic, anabolics, politics, etc... you have a great way of expressing your views while keeping them grounded in reality. One of the best educational and observant posters on the site. I hope you stick around for quite a while here.

Sugarplum said:
LOL... ok, thanks... i guess.
i do post some good stuff sometimes. maybe i should change my avatar.
don't be upset if i'm wrong, but aren't you the one that pretended to be a flaming fag when i first got here?

Yes, you post good stuff at times.

NO you shouldn't change your avatar. Unless it is more of the same.

I ain't gay. And if I was, I would still bury my face in those.

Oh, I just acted gay when you arrived. Hansel was the one with the "flaming fag" shtick.

Sassy69 said:
Hit me baby! I never got the chance to meet you when I lived in FL. :(

That is such a shame.

When I see your posts and see that whip cracking in that avatar. It scares me. And it excites me too. Wow, you know how to bring that lust to a boiling point.

Overall, I have seen by your posts that you tend to be very fair towards members and very considerate too. I haven't seen your picture yet, but vibe signal that us fabulous ones are born with registers you on the hot side.

You would have been another one I hauled to the beach with Frisky and her Margaritas.

Top Bottom