Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up in here if you want to know EXACTLY how I feel about you.

The Bigdawg said:
he didn't get me, he just came up a with a great gimmick for WWE.

I could be rich, and he could be richer!!! ;)

bro I did. I said you were very massive. WWE or not. One thing I would love to do is read your training journal one day. I don't have a clue to what your lifts are, but that built screams impressive.

Besides, now that I realize your old user name, I remember all the crazy posts you made in the past.

:jackbox:

Sugarplum said:
he aparently is mesmerized by your size and my tits.

I suspect if I respond to this comment, I am going to end up talking about your tits again.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.f

besides I already said how much I enjoy you posting here. Even if I can't remmeber them.

AAP said:
I suspect if I respond to this comment, I am going to end up talking about your tits again.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.f

besides I already said how much I enjoy you posting here. Even if I can't remmeber them.

Damn, those tits were still on my mind when I typed that. I couldn't even spell right.

alien amp pharm said:
This thread is too warm & fuzzy. Let's hear the negatives too.

Next week.

One thing about you, you are under-rated in the humor department. You have made me bust a gut more times than once. It wasn't until your bad relationship experience that I *think* I had a glimpse of what the person behind the internet was like. I hope everything there turned out good. You are quite nice person it seems like.

Ulcasterdropout said:
Ulcaster is a magic school in D&D...:nerd:

Damn, I got that game one year for Xmas but never had anyone to play it with.

People in my neighborhood was like "that game possesses people... don't play it. Play with the Ouija board instead"

Top Bottom