Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please convince me to start a cycle

badq8

Gentlemen,
hope all is well.
So I am willing to start my cycle in march whereas I had 2 cycles before that one was last may and the one before it was april 2008.
Stats;
24 years old
5"7
Bodyfat this summer was 7% now I guess I'm around 11/12%
Last summer cycle was
1-6 tren enanthate 250 ew
1-3 winstrol 50 eod
1-7 primo 300 ew
3-10 hgh 4iu eod
3-7 hcg 500 iu ew
2-7 proviron
5-7 propecia according to manual don't remember the dosage
Pct was nolva for 5 weeks 20mg ed

That cycle turned me from a slobby 16% bf to a 7%bf buut the problem is because I didn't use any test in the cycle I crashed really bad whereas my libido was zero for around 2 months.

This year I'm willing to do a cycle but I don't want to crash at the end of it and want my libido to stay with me after the cycle.

I'm willing to try out hgh and igf-1 this year, anyone has a good planned cycle in mind for a ripped look? Just throw in ur ideas bro"s.

Appreciate it.

1-10 test e 400mg ew should take care of the libedo issues. and add more to the pct. sustain alpha is bad ass.

Don't eve bother with HGH ran 10 week is worthless,that needs running for a minimum of 6 months to be effective.

RADAR

Thanks guys for ur feedback, radar bro I've heard a lot about this issue regarding the hgh here in the form whereas in my country all of us use it for 2 months and it works magically with us, we use the 16iu phiszer its crazy shit, no one here does 6 months of hgh and everyone is huge and ripped from hgh

Top Bottom