Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Played basketball...got in a fight...dropped 2 guys...INTERESTING LUNCH!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Big Buck
  • Start date Start date
Kakdiesel said:
Damn biggie, didnt know it was like that..hows the cycle by the way?? LOL LOL

cycling is going good...LOL...I've been raging lately though!!! I almost got of my jeep this morning to kick the shit out of some guy. He kept riding my fucking bumper when we were stuck in traffic!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

well got my ass chewed a little bit....but that was it. He was like "just chill out Buck".....;)

Careful buck, the fact that u access this board from work, have grown in the last few months, and are raging would be 3 good reasons for ur OIC to special order a steroid test. It's downhill from there if they find anything other then test in ur blood. U better have some bottles of the prohormones close. Galen

Galen said:
Careful buck, the fact that u access this board from work, have grown in the last few months, and are raging would be 3 good reasons for ur OIC to special order a steroid test. It's downhill from there if they find anything other then test in ur blood. U better have some bottles of the prohormones close. Galen

Don't worry...I'm good....I know the guy that administers drug tests...he, he, he. ;)

AGENT SHAGWELL said:
lol....I liked that blow by blow account...lol...Bucky...yur a crazy boy:)

I have...how do u say it....an attitude...he, he, he. I just don't like anybody disrepecting me. ;)

Top Bottom